Bowtech/Elite review?

Would you like to see a review on (pick 1-2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jbehredt

WKR
Yeah moving everything over. looking forward to seeing it up. Hevent dialed a bow in since my wife’s ‘14 Spirit. Excited to play with SET and micro DL/let off. My old hunting arrow (GT HUNTERS) we’re a hair over 290 with my old setup. Seems like a good place to be for pin gaps and broadhead flight. For no good reason I convinced myself I wanted a heavier arrow and the first trip to the range I was shocked how wide my pins got. I started down the hole of recouping some speed. And here we are. Impatiently waiting.
They are growing the rocket fuel.

Are you loving everything else over?

If your other bow was 257fps, it will be interesting to see how easy you can tune your old arrows since you gained 30fps.

I was thinking about getting a set of the lightest hunting arrows I can find, I think victory extreme velocity, and seeing if tuning over 320fps was difficult.

BCSojourner

Lil-Rokslider
Tanner. Yes. And my goal with a new bow was to see if I could close my pin gaps after moving to a heavier arrow last season. It was also my first time in there so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Went in focused on those two bows knowing that if one felt good and shot significantly faster than my Pulse I’d order it. Those guys are the best I’ve dealt with since Archery In the Wild closed. Been back a few times already. I’ll hang out more some Saturday and shoot the Era and SS34 just to see. They make it very comfortable.
Archery in the Wild didn't actually close. It just moved up into the mountains on the West Slope and we locals are sure glad that it did! Boyd and Carol have a really neat setup in a custom-log pro-shop in the Gore Pass area above Kremmling.

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
I tried out so many bows I was exhausted so I was quite happy when I found my flavor in the Bowtech SR 350.