Bourbon

I been drinking Makers Mark for decades. More recently I been drinking Bullet. I keep a bottle of Jim Beam around if I get the urge to have a bourbon and coke (coke zero these days).
I am not a enthusiast I just like what tastes good to me.

I’ll second the, “ I just like what tastes good to me.”
👍🏻

Otherwise what’s the point.

I like green label Weller as a regular. Willet Old Wheated is an absolute treat. Phenomenal nose even if the finish is just good.

Pappy 15 has been good every time I’ve had it. Sometimes better than others, but served properly it’s not been a let down. I’ve had enough Pappy to disagree with the critics. May be simply a difference of pallets.

If you like or don’t like something, it’s a taste thing. It’s not a competition.

Larceny has unfortunately gone up in price and Smooth Ambler Contradiction has changed it’s age, and I drank all my EH 4 Grain, which was super.

Someone always has a good hunt when Rare Breed is available to celebrate, can’t say why. Enjoy nonetheless.

IMG_4581.jpeg

Few of my favorites lately have been woodford double oak, Stagg and the JD single barrel barrel proof rye’s. Red weller is one I can’t seem to get anymore that I sure do like. Not much of a whiskey hunter anymore with the prices these days.

Here's a ? A good friend of mine gifted me a wild turkey ceramic decanter. Yes unopened, and full of bourbon. Is this safe to drink? Some folks have said possible lead contamination from paint leaching through.
Bottled in 1983.

Back