Biden Administration imposes lead bans in 8 F&W areas

Do you have the reference of what they lied about? Or what evidence they ignored?
For years AAP suggested checking blood lead levels on children . According sacklunch its to give parents a false sense of security and not a helpful test . Others suggest drilling a hole in your skull and grabbing a little brain matter . They are talking about what a huge problem lead exposure is . Well how do you monitor and test . (Some things above were said in jest)

I guess one can assume from nih that everyone with Dementia, Parkinsons, schizophrenia, Adhd, antisocial behavior, violence, the prison population, and people who dont wash their hands after taking a leak had excessive lead exposure some where along the way

sacklunch

WKR
American Academy of Pediatrics are bunch of liars not following evidenced based medicine
Never said they were liars, stop crying. I did say, if you are asking for blood test results for lead, of course they won’t show after that lead has crossed into the brain.

So, again, an acceptable level of lead in a blood test is potentially just providing parents a false sense of security.

But by all means, continue to feed your developing child meat with lead and pretending it does no harm. Never mind what the NIH study shows.

What’s your agenda here? To somehow prove that ingesting lead is safe? Nothing to see here, business as usual? You’re silly.

Last edited:

Idaboy

WKR
For years AAP suggested checking blood lead levels on children . According sacklunch its to give parents a false sense of security and not a helpful test . Others suggest drilling a hole in your skull and grabbing a little brain matter . They are talking about what a huge problem lead exposure is . Well how do you monitor and test . (Some things above were said in jest)
"For years AAP suggested checking blood lead levels on children . According sacklunch its to give parents a false sense of security and not a helpful test"
So this is your reference? Accusing someone of being a liar is kinda bold, without some evidence to back it up...I am not disrespecting your view or Sachlunch opinion of the Pb levels in his children, that I don't see the "not following evidence based medicine" claim you put forward.

Never said they were liars, stop crying. I did say, if you are asking for blood test results for lead, of course they won’t show after that lead has crossed into the brain.

So, again, an acceptable level of lead in a blood test is potentially just providing parents a false sense of security.

But by all means, continue to feed your developing child meat with lead and pretending it does no harm. Never mind what the NIH study shows.

What’s your agenda here? To somehow prove that ingesting lead is safe? Nothing to see here, business as usual? You’re silly.
Easy Sunshine ,(hold on second i need another Kleenex from all the crying) i have no-where said that ingesting lead is safe or a good idea . All i asked was there any studies proving that familes eating big game harvested with lead bullets have increased lead levels compared to the general public and problems associated with. So all the neurologic disease states nih list can be assumed to be caused only by lead poisoning without any testing (while alive) unless its on post mortem neuro tissue exams ?

For those of us that clean our own game, I think that we probably cleanup the area around the bullet impact. Removing the blood shot muscle and such. That would greatly reduce the amount of lead that could be passed on to human consumption.
On to the non-human consumption of lead. If the non used portion of the harvest is consumed, returned to nature, the leftover lead product is then ingested by mostly much smaller and more vulnerable wildlife.
I live along Lake Superior and we have many active eagle nests along the shore. We have found sick eagles that had to be euthanized due to lead poisoning.
I hunt with both lead and copper. I believe it is a choice but I believe that there is a real threat from lead.
The amount one person's contribution to the problem is small, but we have numbers of sportsman and recreational shooters. When combined, that's a lot of ammo being spread around.

"For years AAP suggested checking blood lead levels on children . According sacklunch its to give parents a false sense of security and not a helpful test"
So this is your reference? Accusing someone of being a liar is kinda bold, without some evidence to back it up...I am not disrespecting your view or Sachlunch opinion of the Pb levels in his children, that I don't see the "not following evidence based medicine" claim you put forward.
I should have ended with a question mark . It was a question asking if AAP were a bunch of liars suggesting parents check blood lead levels on rheir children if it was of no benefit . Example: all my children have ate deer shot with lead bullets since they were little for years . Or pediatrician checked lead levels on all of them and it was fine . Am i to assume they were fine or not ? Was the test helpful ? Or could my kids be even more intelligent than they already are had daddy not shot bambi with lead ?

Ah the old “I’ve been doing it for decades and it ain’t killed me yet” argument. Classic.

congrats you found a study on organic lead dust from brake pads.

now find a study on metallic linotype/antimony lead bullets and “DIGESTION” resulting in lead poisoning.

Rich M

WKR
Fixed it for you.

I do agree with the sentiment cause regulations always seem to increase. It is just seems more prevalent with some than others.

This time around the juice doesn't = the squeeze. I just feel more squeezed. Just saying I don't like the stuff that's going on from vax mandates to immigration to gas stoves etc, etc. It's like he's trying to make up for lost time and turning the water up faster than the frogs can handle.

CorbLand

WKR
I do agree with the sentiment cause regulations always seem to increase. It is just seems more prevalent with some than others.

This time around the juice doesn't = the squeeze. I just feel more squeezed. Just saying I don't like the stuff that's going on from vax mandates to immigration to gas stoves etc, etc. It's like he's trying to make up for lost time and turning the water up faster than the frogs can handle.
I dont like it either but the only way things are going to get better is when people realize that both sides are screwing you.

Like the great George Carlin said, "Its all one big club and you aint in it."

RS3579

WKR
I see all the SELF acclaimed EXPERTS know all about this also. They have to be the smartest people in the history of history! I’m lucky to be on this planet at the same time as them. I feel honored or horrified!

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Theres a lot of things that are naturally occurring that are best to stay away from...
like idiots.....

Let me just puruse my handy periodic table here..... Ah yes, plutonium, another natural element, let's try that 🙄
you think plutonium is naturally occuring in any thing but highly unsual circimstances? SMH

sacklunch

WKR
congrats you found a study on organic lead dust from brake pads.

now find a study on metallic linotype/antimony lead bullets and “DIGESTION” resulting in lead poisoning.
Key word…lead. But sure, keep pretending ingesting lead in any form is safe.