Back to work Vax status

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsnedeker

WKR
Not sure they argued but where very thorough and it went through 3 levels of the company. I had to show I I did indeed have a history of following that level of observation.
That's ridiculous. Sorry you had to go through that.

CoStick

WKR
That's ridiculous. Sorry you had to go through that.
I think it is pretty standard, my guess is many people mislead previously so they have a protocol in place. When you get preferential treatment in the corporate world it needs to be well documented or they really put themselves and the company at risk of litigation.

bsnedeker

WKR
I think it is pretty standard, my guess is many people mislead previously so they have a protocol in place. When you get preferential treatment in the corporate world it needs to be well documented or they really put themselves and the company at risk of litigation.
As someone who has managed people for over 10 years I can tell you that it is not standard. As a manager if someone tells me they have a personal reason (religious, family, whatever) for needing something they get it. I don't question them, I don't have them fill out any paperwork, nothing. That is how my company has always operated in the past.

This vaccine mandate is the ONLY time in the 20 years I've worked for the company that they are making people document their beliefs to go into their HR file and putting them through an inquisition.

mwebs

WKR
And for the latest twist, Washington state will attempt forced vaccinations.

You're welcome to listen in real time.

On Jan. 12th at 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, the WA State Board of Health will discuss applying current infectious disease WAC codes to include Covid-19 for all WA State residents.
• To voice your concerns, register for the live webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DjusY10WTj-EyQyDTdyxsw
• You can also dial-in using your phone for listen-only mode: Call in: +1 (253) 215-8782 (not toll-free) Webinar ID: 894 7406 4216 Passcode: 957396
• Comments must be in by this Friday, Jan. 7th at noon. Don’t wait!

PROPOSED POLICIES:
• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntary comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
• Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105.

DETAILS HERE: https://sboh.wa.gov/Meetings/MeetingInformation/2022/January12Online

WAC CODE LAWS:

Forcefully detaining unvaccinated people into camps… That is absolutely insane, how is this not being covered? I can’t believe that’s even a thought in this country.

As someone who has managed people for over 10 years I can tell you that it is not standard. As a manager if someone tells me they have a personal reason (religious, family, whatever) for needing something they get it. I don't question them, I don't have them fill out any paperwork, nothing. That is how my company has always operated in the past.

This vaccine mandate is the ONLY time in the 20 years I've worked for the company that they are making people document their beliefs to go into their HR file and putting them through an inquisition.
And that is precisely why HR at your company is out of line. It is NOBODY's business what causes you to have the deep held beliefs you may have and it is NOBODY's right to qualify or disqualify what those deep held beliefs are. Period.

HR at your company needs a refresher in civil rights...

WCB

WKR
Forcefully detaining unvaccinated people into camps… That is absolutely insane, how is this not being covered? I can’t believe that’s even a thought in this country.
The same way the mainstream media is essentially not covering what is going on in Australia with Covid and locking people in camps....OR China every day with their labor camps. The left in this country is absolutely out of control and in lock step with each other.

bsnedeker

WKR
And that is precisely why HR at your company is out of line. It is NOBODY's business what causes you to have the deep held beliefs you may have and it is NOBODY's right to qualify or disqualify what those deep held beliefs are. Period.

HR at your company needs a refresher in civil rights...
I'll just say that I'm pretty sure I've burned some bridges with a few folks in HR over this. They are VERY aware of how I feel about this process.

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
A buddy of mine died and had his seatbelt on. They don't work. I refuse to use them and is my civil right. Smoke alarm did not save a family in my hometown. I took the batteries out of mine. This crap needs to work 100% of the time of is POS. Just like the vaccine that still let's you get sick. Well, you usually don't get as sick once have the vaccine but you know 100% is the benchmark as I define which is you can't get sick at all. Sure, more people get sicker without the vaccine but as I said that is not what I research and I am doing my own research just as did with the phony "seatbelts" and smoke alarms. Wake up people.

bsnedeker

WKR
A buddy of mine died and had his seatbelt on. They don't work. I refuse to use them and is my civil right. Smoke alarm did not save a family in my hometown. I took the batteries out of mine. This crap needs to work 100% of the time of is POS. Just like the vaccine that still let's you get sick. Well, you usually don't get as sick once have the vaccine but you know 100% is the benchmark as I define which is you can't get sick at all. Sure, more people get sicker without the vaccine but as I said that is not what I research and I am doing my own research just as did with the phony "seatbelts" and smoke alarms. Wake up people.
Nice Straw Man you've built there!

No one is saying the jab needs to be 100% effective to be used but nice try. What basically everyone is saying is that it should be a personal choice to get it and not mandated by the federal government. Vaccinated people have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated so if you want the jab, get the jab and leave me the hell alone.

KurtR

WKR
do you have to prove seat belt use when in a personal vehicle diving to work not on company time? does work have a smoke alarm card they make you verify?

WCB

WKR
not even close to the same thing....putting a seatbelt on or not wearing one is not injecting something into your body. Same with a smoke detector. Can't remember the las time my employer asked to make sure my batteries were change in my smoke detector.

But hey...if you're a guy that just grabs his ankles for the Government go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.