Back to work Vax status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laramie

WKR
A buddy of mine died and had his seatbelt on. They don't work. I refuse to use them and is my civil right. Smoke alarm did not save a family in my hometown. I took the batteries out of mine. This crap needs to work 100% of the time of is POS. Just like the vaccine that still let's you get sick. Well, you usually don't get as sick once have the vaccine but you know 100% is the benchmark as I define which is you can't get sick at all. Sure, more people get sicker without the vaccine but as I said that is not what I research and I am doing my own research just as did with the phony "seatbelts" and smoke alarms. Wake up people.
Obviously you believe in the vaccine. Why is it important to you that everyone have it? It is well documented that people still catch and pass along Covid. The main benefit, at least with earlier strains, is that people don't get as sick. That would seen like a personal choice. With the latest strain it really doesn't appear to be doing anything from my perspective.

ORfish

Lil-Rokslider
Nice Straw Man you've built there!

No one is saying the jab needs to be 100% effective to be used but nice try. What basically everyone is saying is that it should be a personal choice to get it and not mandated by the federal government. Vaccinated people have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated so if you want the jab, get the jab and leave me the hell alone.
"Vaccinated people have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated"
Terribly misinformed.
The unvaccinated are >90 of hospitalizations. Who pays for Medicare? Me and my taxes!
There have been deaths at hospitals because all the ventilators were being used by unvaccinated covid patients. I fear that.
People with comorbidities and weak immune systems have caught covid from the unvaccinated spreading it around, innocent people die every day from catching Covid from the unvaccinated.
Most importantly, as the Supreme Court has decided before, we are all part of a society- not living on individual islands. The unvaccinated do not have a right to continue the epidemic and infect innocents.
George Washington was right that vaccines are right for America (mandated smallpox vaccines).
Do the right thing for America, get vaccinated, end the epidemic. Its only continuing because the unvaccinated choose continued suffering over America's prosperity.

Laramie

WKR
Terribly misinformed.
The unvaccinated are >90 of hospitalizations. Who pays for Medicare? Me and my taxes!
There have been deaths at hospitals because all the ventilators were being used by unvaccinated covid patients. I fear that.
People with comorbidities and weak immune systems have caught covid from the unvaccinated spreading it around, innocent people die every day from catching Covid from the unvaccinated.
Most importantly, as the Supreme Court has decided before, we are all part of a society- not living on individual islands. The unvaccinated do not have a right to continue the epidemic and infect innocents.
George Washington was right that vaccines are right for America (mandated smallpox vaccines).
Do the right thing for America, get vaccinated, end the epidemic. Its only continuing because the unvaccinated choose continued suffering over America's prosperity.
You really believe all that? wow.

I have seen first hand vaccinated people transmitting to others on several occasions. The unvaccinated are not 90% of hospitalizations... not even close. Holy hell man get out from under the rock and look around. No problem here with whatever someone chooses but blaming unvaccinated people for this is ridiculous.

kleinpm

FNG
And for the latest twist, Washington state will attempt forced vaccinations.

You're welcome to listen in real time.

On Jan. 12th at 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, the WA State Board of Health will discuss applying current infectious disease WAC codes to include Covid-19 for all WA State residents.
• To voice your concerns, register for the live webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DjusY10WTj-EyQyDTdyxsw
• You can also dial-in using your phone for listen-only mode: Call in: +1 (253) 215-8782 (not toll-free) Webinar ID: 894 7406 4216 Passcode: 957396
• Comments must be in by this Friday, Jan. 7th at noon. Don’t wait!

PROPOSED POLICIES:
• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntary comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
• Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105.

DETAILS HERE: https://sboh.wa.gov/Meetings/MeetingInformation/2022/January12Online

WAC CODE LAWS:
I clicked the link but could not find anything like your post.
Maybe I am just dense?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Terribly misinformed.
Dude, the vaccinated also spread this thing just like the unvaccinated. Even the clowns at the CDC have acknowledged this..

Good for your coworkers for standing up for their beliefs.. you are probably missing the point that they shouldn't have to do any of those 3 things in order to keep a job... So you think they are incompetent because they dont want to take a vaccine (that doesnt work), take tests that are maybe only 50% accurate, or file some type of exemption?
I wonder what their beliefs are on welfare and if they will refuse unemployment benefits too...

I work private sector at a house hold name massive manufacturing company and I haven't been asked at all about it yet. I got the first 2 shots, my employer basically offered to have the nurse come to my office and give it to me so I said **** it why not. No way I'm getting boosted or taking any more. Got COVID a few months ago and I was just super tired for a week or two, nothing exciting.

Wrench

WKR
I clicked the link but could not find anything like your post.
Maybe I am just dense?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Works on my end. The meeting is not till the 12th. Comment period ends the 7th.

ORfish

Lil-Rokslider
You really believe all that? wow.

I have seen first hand vaccinated people transmitting to others on several occasions. The unvaccinated are not 90% of hospitalizations... not even close. Holy hell man get out from under the rock and look around. No problem here with whatever someone chooses but blaming unvaccinated people for this is ridiculous.
The "rock" I live under is a hospital, where I was last night taking care of the unvaccinated. I am not relying on your facebook, but real life that I see in the ICU every day. I can count. >90% is correct.
As a Veteran, I love my country and have always been willing to do what is needed to protect her. She needs the epidemic to end, and when I can help that by getting a simple immunization- I will.
I am not an island. My decisions affect others. That is what a society is. It pains me when others take it for granted, and are not willing to fight for what America was founded on.

amassi

WKR
I wonder what their beliefs are on welfare and if they will refuse unemployment benefits too...
They were pretty loudly against it last year when everyone was on unemployment and we couldn't get people to interview for open positions. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. His wife mentioned she might "have to" start a gofund me to cover expenses

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
Terribly misinformed.

bdan68

WKR
Terribly misinformed.

You seriously think covid will ever go away? Wow! It will never end, just like the common cold and the flu won't end. Just deal with it! I never get a flu vaccination either and I'm still alive! Almost 54 years now!

Laramie

WKR
The "rock" I live under is a hospital, where I was last night taking care of the unvaccinated. I am not relying on your facebook, but real life that I see in the ICU every day. I can count. >90% is correct.
As a Veteran, I love my country and have always been willing to do what is needed to protect her. She needs the epidemic to end, and when I can help that by getting a simple immunization- I will.
I am not an island. My decisions affect others. That is what a society is. It pains me when others take it for granted, and are not willing to fight for what America was founded on.
Wow, it must be a lot different from region to region. We have a lot of both getting sick here right now. Our main hospital is full and outlying are filling up fairly quickly. There just doesn't seem to be a correlation, at least here, between those that have been and those that haven't.

Thanks for your service.

carter33

WKR
Terribly misinformed.
An extremely high percentage of those hospitalized are obese, should we mandate diets and exercise? If they weren't obese odds are good they wouldn't be taking up the hospital care/bed space. Vaccinated people also spread the virus, I was vaccinated when I caught covid as were a majority of my coworkers when they caught it. While we don't live on individual islands we certainly do have individual rights, typically how to best take care of ourselves and family falls under that.

You rant against the unvaccinated, I hope you also rant against your own states lax drug policies seeing how illegal fentanyl was the number one killer of people aged 18-45 in our country. But watch out for those murderous plague rats, they're out to get ya.

Correct- medical or religious
We have folks at work who have exemptions the medical exemption was laughably easy to secure. A five minute video call with your Dr.
The same goes for religious exemptions. Again, no one at my place of work or any of the businesses or agencies has been forced to receive a vaccine. As a matter of fact, I can't find one single example of someone being forced to be vaccinated against their will. Also they can still choose to test, we pay for the test so no out of pocket for the employees.
Sent from my SM-G991U using

Maybe hospitals wouldn't be filling up if we focused more attention on healthy lifestyles and early treatment. Rather than ineffective "vaccines" that are making pharmaceutical companies filthy rich. While at the same time bearing no responsibility for adverse side effects.

Troutnut

FNG
It is well documented that people still catch and pass along Covid. The main benefit, at least with earlier strains, is that people don't get as sick. That would seen like a personal choice.
Getting a disease is still possible with practically any vaccine. Just like others, getting vaccinated against Covid on average reduces but does not eliminate your chances of catching it in the first place (less so now with Omicron, but still a reduction), reduces the severity of the illness when you've got it, and reduces but does not eliminate the period a person is contagious. All good things.

There is zero choice involved in the fact of whether or not getting vaccinated is right for you. Unless you're a one-in-a-million medical oddity, you're better off getting vaccinated. That's just how it is, and thousands of pages of scientific journal articles (most from scientists with no connection to the vaccine makers) prove it many times over. No amount of disagreement by Joe Rogan can change the fact that your probability of a bad outcome (death or serious injury) is much higher when taking your chances with the virus than getting vaccinated, and that's true for practically everybody.

The only "personal" aspect to this is whether you've figured that out, or instead been duped by con artists promoting the anti-vax view for fame and money (Patreon dollars, podcast ad revenue, etc).

I couldn’t tell you, I’m not a lawyer. I said good for them for standing up for their beliefs… regarding the exemption, yes it’s BS to have to fill out a piece of paper explaining why I don’t want to put who knows what type of chemicals in my body. Especially when everyone else is vaccinated and “protected” right?

Standing up for beliefs when those beliefs are wrong isn't a virtue. Changing them is.

Everything you put in your body contains "who knows what type of chemicals." The food you eat, the water you drink, even the air you breathe. Venison is made of chemicals. You can go a whole year without putting in your body anything more meticulously vetted for safety than the ingredients in these vaccines.

Last edited:
We were offered to test on the company dime using one vender. They would ship them to my house. The closest pickup box is 35 miles away.

After getting suspended for refusal to test I went to 2 vaccine sites the first person said no the second accepted my envelope and squirted my dose on the ground and handed me a card.

I haven’t turned the card into my employer yet, I’m too busy with my side business but once winter finally sets in and I can’t do any more excavating I’ll show my “proof” and go back to work. It sucks they’ve force me to play these reindeer games but I’m figuring by this time next year I won’t have to work for anyone ever again so it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cmeyer733

FNG
“Standing up for beliefs when those beliefs are wrong isn't a virtue. Changing them is.

Everything you put in your body contains "who knows what type of chemicals." The food you eat, the water you drink, even the air you breathe. Venison is made of chemicals. You can go a whole year without putting in your body anything more meticulously vetted for safety than the ingredients in these vaccines.”

Just stop, you sound stupid. Is venison made in a lab by billion dollar pharmaceutical companies? If you feel so strongly that the vaccines are safe and effective, go right ahead, no one is telling you otherwise. Just leave those alone who don’t feel the same way…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.