Back to work Vax status

Status
Not open for further replies.

amassi

WKR
I'm not vacc'd and havent heard anything about it in a while. POS vaccines dont work. Fully vacc'd Hospice nurse for my Mom called in sick today with Covid.
Hope the SCOTUS does the right thing.
Let's go Brandon.
If that nurse ends up in hospice then the vaccine didn't work. If they called out to protect your mother from catching covid and dying sooner

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cmeyer733

FNG
Precisely, they chose unemployment. For my profession, we are required to have a handful of vaccinations as part of the job. they didn't have these deeply held beliefs when they took the job and agreed to that. Also, the exemption is laughably easy to secure here, Akin to getting a medical Marijuana card. Hardly a infringement on their rights.

Keep telling yourself that. It’s a slippery slope. You give an inch and they take a mile. Just over a year ago the people putting out these mandates all were saying “there will not be any vaccine mandates or passports”. What’s next, a monthly booster to keep your job? Is that reasonable too? Where does it stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
Keep telling yourself that. It’s a slippery slope. You give an inch and they take a mile. Just over a year ago the people putting out these mandates all were saying “there will not be any vaccine mandates or passports”. What’s next, a monthly booster to keep your job? Is that reasonable too? Where does it stop?

Preach brother

amassi

WKR

Well since no vax is required where I work then a monthly booster wouldn't make much sense. The slippery slope is the amount of people willing to quit their jobs over this, the government they claim to hate will be forced to pick up their tab. I know one of them pretty well since we share a duck blind and hunt together 2-3 x a week. He's going to lose his house over this, his wife doesn't work and despite making a good living they were paycheck to paycheck.

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
Let me add to this.

I work remote and have for longer than Covid has existed. I have zero contact with workers or customers.

The ETS specifically exempts remote workers, yet my work has not informed us that is available, nor, when I asked, addressed it directly. Only that we must respond by Friday.

Coercion?

FLATHEAD

WKR

It doesnt stop as long as the masses comply.

Wrench

WKR
I filed the exemption paperwork in September. I was incredibly vague and simply stated that I did have a sincere belief and would be exercising my title vii 1964 civil rights act and any dialog will only be done with the Hr official who would be overseeing my case and would be via writing to allow for me to forward to councel.

.gov caved in and chose not to argue... but did not do so until lastvweek.

Rob5589

WKR
The federal courts stopped the osha, healthcare and fed contractor mandates for the unconstitutional bullshit that it is.
Until it was over turned by the 6th.

Rob5589

WKR

You'd have an argument if other options weren't available. Is filling out an exemption form a violation of your rights?

My company is only requiring vac status with proof if you have previously self reported as vaccinated.

cmeyer733

FNG
You'd have an argument if other options weren't available. Is filling out an exemption form a violation of your rights?

I couldn’t tell you, I’m not a lawyer. I said good for them for standing up for their beliefs… regarding the exemption, yes it’s BS to have to fill out a piece of paper explaining why I don’t want to put who knows what type of chemicals in my body. Especially when everyone else is vaccinated and “protected” right?

amassi

WKR
I couldn’t tell you, I’m not a lawyer. I said good for them for standing up for their beliefs… regarding the exemption, yes it’s BS to have to fill out a piece of paper explaining why I don’t want to put who knows what type of chemicals in my body. Especially when everyone else is vaccinated and “protected” right?

Hey- what job have you ever had where you didn't have to file a single piece of paperwork? Would that be none ever

Zak406

Lil-Rokslider
It's called quitting a job and choosing gov welfare over filing an exemption.

Last time I checked where I’m from you can’t quit your job and get uc benefits. You can receive uc benefits if your fired but you said your friend quit. Outside of uc benefits I’m not entirely sure what welfare program would help your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.