Back to work Vax status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrench

WKR
If you work for Washington state and touch people, wsp, doc....etc, you're not going to get to work. We had thousands of requests and only a handful accommodated. Exempted, yes....but still no work.

The exemption is in plain English in title 7 1964 civil rights act. I also suggest learning about prohibited practices....lot's of employers break the law that few know exists.

Wrench

WKR
And for the latest twist, Washington state will attempt forced vaccinations.

You're welcome to listen in real time.

On Jan. 12th at 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, the WA State Board of Health will discuss applying current infectious disease WAC codes to include Covid-19 for all WA State residents.
• To voice your concerns, register for the live webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DjusY10WTj-EyQyDTdyxsw
• You can also dial-in using your phone for listen-only mode: Call in: +1 (253) 215-8782 (not toll-free) Webinar ID: 894 7406 4216 Passcode: 957396
• Comments must be in by this Friday, Jan. 7th at noon. Don’t wait!

PROPOSED POLICIES:
• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntary comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination (WAC 246-100-040). These specifics come from WAC 246-100.
• Including the Covid-19 injections as part of school immunization requirements using WAC 246-105.

DETAILS HERE: https://sboh.wa.gov/Meetings/MeetingInformation/2022/January12Online

WAC CODE LAWS:

Rob5589

WKR
PROPOSED POLICIES:
• Allowing local health officers to use law enforcement (WAC 246-100-070) to force an emergency order to involuntarily detain a person or group of persons (families) to be isolated in a quarantine facility (WAC 246-100-045) following refusal to voluntary comply with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination (WAC 246-100-040).
Holy sheeit, that's next level.

I work for a large woke company. They demanded to know employee status.
They have been pushing the vaccine hard and sending me emails "our records show you are a dirty plague rat, we request vaccine proof uploaded by X date". This date keeps getting moved and I keep on with my life.
They have mentioned Pres. Brandon a few times by name in the memos to hide behind the "mandate". SCOTUS is taking the OSHA hearing this Friday so we will see how that plays out.

It doesn't do much for employee goodwill and we've had a ton of attrition already this year so it seems while they want to force it, they are reluctant to until protected by daddy .govt.

Moose63Pa

FNG
The railroad is requiring it.
I'm assume you're class one? I work for a class 2 railroad and they are encouraging it until more is decided by SCOTUS. We are over 100 employees and techinally have 1 facility that we service thats federal. We have 2 employees that go inside that facility and handle the radioactive cars, but the concern is vaccinating the entire railroad instead. Anxious to see how the courts handle this.

Buck197

WKR
I'm assume you're class one? I work for a class 2 railroad and they are encouraging it until more is decided by SCOTUS. We are over 100 employees and techinally have 1 facility that we service thats federal. We have 2 employees that go inside that facility and handle the radioactive cars, but the concern is vaccinating the entire railroad instead. Anxious to see how the courts handle this.
Yes sir..good Ole uncle Pete..you know that Omaha 1..we literally get in trouble posting association if there's anything derogatory about anything so yeah..
The way PSR has hit the rails, it's become a craptacular I dustry..dusty.. I've been in it since 94..so I've seen some different sides of it..I sure miss railroading!!

bobinmi

WKR
As far as I know, the only exemptions are for religious or medical reasons, which almost nobody will qualify for. So, these people weren't simply quitting a job voluntarily. They were forced to do so since they didn't want to comply with having a substance injected into their body.
Every single employee at the healthcare organization that I work for was granted an exemption if they applied. I still think that the misinformation on the vaccine is the work of lefties trying to kill off conservatives covertly.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I work for big oil in a refinery. They pushed the vax but never mandated it. They mandated masks and even fired a few guys for not wearing them, but, they eventually gave up on the masks..

I am not vaxed.

I felt like poop monday at work and went to medical. They tested me and I was positive. I slept all day monday and tuesday. A little head ache and body aches, and my fever broke this morning and Im starting to feel normal again.

No way in hell Ill ever get that vax. My brother, his wife, and his kids (13 & 9) are vaxed, and boosted. And right after thanksgiving they all got covid and were super sick for a 10 days. He said it was awful.

If the supreme court upholds this osha mandate, I will just test. The vax is a joke, it dosent keep you from getting it, spreading it, or dying from it.
And now you have your natural immunity, which is better than any man made concoction of who knows what…and it is not tainted or modified by said concoction.

bdan68

WKR
Every single employee at the healthcare organization that I work for was granted an exemption if they applied. I still think that the misinformation on the vaccine is the work of lefties trying to kill off conservatives covertly.

Well, at the state agency I work for, the opposite is true. There may have been a couple who successfully got approval for an exemption, but the majority were not approved. The medical exemption requires a doctor signature, which was impossible or nearly impossible to get, from what I heard. And religious exemption, not really sure, but I know in just filling out the form, 99.9999% of people would need to lie in order to have any chance of being approved.

N.ID7803

WKR
Nothing at my job yet. They said if its mandated that they will require testing weekly for unvaccinated employees and they will pay for it. We will see how long they will pay if it comes to it.

bsnedeker

WKR
I'm going to assume every employer has paperwork that employees need to address. How is this any different? Making a wild assed guess, if it had nothing to due with covid the paperwork would have been filed. In the end, if they feel comfortable with their decision that's all that matters. Just seems like the wrong sword to fall on.
I can't speak for every company, but in my case it went WELL beyond filling out some paperwork.

I first had to fill out the paperwork outlining specifically why I had an issue with it due to my religious beliefs. I had to explain how long I've had my beliefs and give them examples of where I've applied it in my life.

THEN I had to go in front of, what I refer to, as The Board of Religious Beliefs and explain to these people (that I work with everyday and have/had a professional relationship with) in great detail. I also had to listen to them, essentially, argue with me by having them cite examples of other religions that due allow for these types of vaccines.

It's a humiliating process designed to get people to comply. It's completely absurd.

It's a humiliating process designed to get people to comply. It's completely absurd.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act 1964 prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin. Now swap in any other of these protected categories, could you imagine having to justify to your employer or sit in front of a committee?! Insane they can do it for your religious beliefs

CoStick

WKR
I can't speak for every company, but in my case it went WELL beyond filling out some paperwork.

I first had to fill out the paperwork outlining specifically why I had an issue with it due to my religious beliefs. I had to explain how long I've had my beliefs and give them examples of where I've applied it in my life.

THEN I had to go in front of, what I refer to, as The Board of Religious Beliefs and explain to these people (that I work with everyday and have/had a professional relationship with) in great detail. I also had to listen to them, essentially, argue with me by having them cite examples of other religions that due allow for these types of vaccines.

When I first started at my company I needed a holiday off and didn’t have any vacation. I needed to go through a similar process to show I did indeed practice my religion. I don’t think it specific to vaccines.

bsnedeker

WKR
When I first started at my company I needed a holiday off and didn’t have any vacation. I needed to go through a similar process to show I did indeed practice my religion. I don’t think it specific to vaccines.
Did they argue with you and explain that other religions don't practice that holiday and have you explain why yours does?

CoStick

WKR
Did they argue with you and explain that other religions don't practice that holiday and have you explain why yours does?
Not sure they argued but where very thorough and it went through 3 levels of the company. I had to show I I did indeed have a history of following that level of observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.