AZ Draw 2020 - Who's in?

They say “friends don’t let friends apply for late AZ tags”
Keep that spreading around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, super low numbers of elk on those late hunts. We struggle to find elk, let alone a bull. Almost an act of god to find anything bigger than a spike. God bless my buddies tho, they keep coming back year after year. :p ;)

TacoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Card got hit. Not sure if it’s my wife’s cow tag or an archery bull tag. Fingers crossed for a bull tag.

Pro953

WKR
So I think I screwed up. I threw in low odd units for a moon shot expecting a point. But then I looked at my card today and I was hit for 650. I thought it was 665. It shows 650 as the rate for OTC elk? How could I draw a OTC? One was a limited opportunity hunt, are those 650 vs 665?

Well this certainly changes up plans for the year...

I’m in don’t know which, either a great tag/unit or a tough late season archery tag. But I knew that going in, wanted to hunt AZ sooner than later.

Rsully661

Lil-Rokslider
Just checked my application and realized I put in for the wrong hunt code. I think I burned my points on a damn cow tag, sick to my stomach!!!
Wanted 3148 and applied for 3048. I just don’t see myself making that mistake but it seems to have happened.

jmcd22

WKR
Just checked my application and realized I put in for the wrong hunt code. I think I burned my points on a damn cow tag, sick to my stomach!!!
Wanted 3148 and applied for 3048. I just don’t see myself making that mistake but it seems to have happened.

That sucks. I feel for you man. How many points did you have? Did you buy the PointGuard? I think that allows you to keep your points but you still have to foot the bill for the tag...

Dude I hope you have point guard.... you're giving me a panic attack just reading your post. Point guard will protect you from this mishap.

So I think I screwed up. I threw in low odd units for a moon shot expecting a point. But then I looked at my card today and I was hit for 650. I thought it was 665. It shows 650 as the rate for OTC elk? How could I draw a OTC? One was a limited opportunity hunt, are those 650 vs 665?

Well this certainly changes up plans for the year...

You already paid the 15$ application fee so the remaining amount would be $650.00 for an elk tag.

Rsully661

Lil-Rokslider
Dude I hope you have point guard.... you're giving me a panic attack just reading your post. Point guard will protect you from this mishap.

Was only sitting on 4 points but still sucks, figure atleast I’m still gonna get to eat elk and hunt so not to terrible. My only thing I have to hope for is my daughter drew out but I know that’s impossible. Didn’t have point guard cause I’ll never refuse a hunt and I think you still have to pay the cost of tag.

Just moved to AZ 9 months ago. Card got hit for $135. Probably a rough unit but didn't cost me any points and I'm hunting elk!

No clue what I'm doing but beats working for a few days...

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
The kids are finally out of school. Time to do some more hunting. Put in for 27 archery only and got a hit. I had enough points that it should have been a no-brainer. Hoping the antler growth is good.

Trial153

WKR
I called AZ to complain there is no way i couldnt draw with my 1.75% chance. Something isnt right

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
My first time putting in for AZ draw and my card hasn’t been hit yet so I’m assuming that’s a no go for me. No beginners luck here.