AZ Draw 2020 - Who's in?

AZ_J

FNG
My dad drew unit 1 early archery. I didn't, guess I'll just be another set of eyes and a backpack and young legs. Better luck next year.

Brendan

WKR
I suppose the only good thing for me is that I'll have 6 points with loyalty and hunter Ed next year... Unless of course I just haven't gotten a CC hit yet.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Point creep must have bumped the points needed up for the units I applied for. I had the points needed based off previous years. One year behind the curve...

LineandBuck

Lil-Rokslider
First year putting in for AZ elk, must be beginners luck. Card got hit today so either 7E late rifle bull or antlerless.

If anyone else drew 7E or has any insight they’d like to share, DMs are welcomed !

First year putting in for AZ elk, must be beginners luck. Card got hit today so either 7E late rifle bull or antlerless.

If anyone else drew 7E or has any insight they’d like to share, DMs are welcomed !

3.jpg

Fairly easy to get drawn for late bull hunts in our state. We have about 15 guys that put in every year and over the last 10 years, there has only been one where one of our non-res buddies did not have a tag. This year it looks like 2 of them drew.

ncstewart

WKR
Fairly easy to get drawn for late bull hunts in our state. We have about 15 guys that put in every year and over the last 10 years, there has only been one where one of our non-res buddies did not have a tag. This year it looks like 2 of them drew.

They say “friends don’t let friends apply for late AZ tags”
Keep that spreading around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk