AZ Draw 2020 - Who's in?

aggie

FNG
Does anyone know why there is, on average, a week between when CC's get hit and when results are posted by the state? What happens in that 1 week window? Just curious on the process.

PowellSixO

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know why there is, on average, a week between when CC's get hit and when results are posted by the state? What happens in that 1 week window? Just curious on the process.
They still hit a few cards yesterday. Most likely the last of the guys that didn't have funds on their cards. I spoke with a game commissioner that said results might be posted today sometime. If things go smooth that is. If not, it will be Friday like they did last year. They're trying every year to improve the draw, according to him. This year they hit cards earlier than ever. Hopefully the results will be posted earlier too. Fingers crossed. Early rifle bull, or early archery coming my wife's way or my way this year.

TheCougar

WKR
They still hit a few cards yesterday. Most likely the last of the guys that didn't have funds on their cards. I spoke with a game commissioner that said results might be posted today sometime. If things go smooth that is. If not, it will be Friday like they did last year. They're trying every year to improve the draw, according to him. This year they hit cards earlier than ever. Hopefully the results will be posted earlier too. Fingers crossed. Early rifle bull, or early archery coming my wife's way or my way this year.
AZGFD has made significant strides in the last three years on speeding up the draw and notification process, and I hope the trend continues. I would be surprised if they posted results today, as I talked to some outfitters that had clients who got cc hits on Monday and Tuesday - but it would be awesome if they did post it up today!

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
I bet they're going to update on Friday, today should be the last day that cards get hit with cards declined, at least that's how it's played out in the past. I got hit 1st thing last friday, so I'm hoping I got one of my top 2 choices, either Unit 8 Sept bull or 7E Sept Bull

Wiscohunter

Lil-Rokslider
My 1st year applying, no beginners luck for me. I guess my 1 point will give me a close to zero chance again next year trying for archery.

elkocd

Lil-Rokslider
Come out with them man!!!

This is killing me. Not only do I not know what unit, I don't know if the tag is going to me or my son.

Next year I will use different cards for each person :)

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
My card got hit yesterday, either a late rifle or late archery tag. Maybe my recent draw luck in AZ will finally translate to killing something.

fmyth

WKR
I called 602-942-3000 and followed the prompts. Did need to look up my dept ID number. I'll be hunting bulls in 6A Nov 27th!

Jherek

Lil-Rokslider
13 points AND FINNALY...... Another bonus point!!! Talk about ruining someone's day! lol