Atlas coolers- Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

J Ferry

FNG
Well now I'm out to. How are you guys cancelling your orders? Just sending him an email? Because I can't find a cancellation option anywhere on the website.

robtattoo

WKR
Well now I'm out to. How are you guys cancelling your orders? Just sending him an email? Because I can't find a cancellation option anywhere on the website.

Are you working from a computer or Cellphone? The site isn't setup for mobile use & it doesn't show all the options. You need to get on a computer to be able to see everything.

J Ferry

FNG
Are you working from a computer or Cellphone? The site isn't setup for mobile use & it doesn't show all the options. You need to get on a computer to be able to see everything.
Yep you were right. Well now I'm trying to cancel from my computer and I hit cancel, a are you sure you want to cancel message pops up, I hit yes and it just keeps looping me back to the home page. Went to edit order and tried cancelling that way, it will show zero Items in my cart and when I try to confirm to cancel it keeps refreshing and shows my original amount of coolers in my cart. No matter what I do it will not let me cancel. Anybody else have this problem? I'm contacting my bank this morning to deal with it from that end, but would like to get this cancelled through the website as well.

J Ferry,

I was in the same loop as you, but I received an email cancellation notice about 30 minutes later. Try it again during business hours if you do not already have a notice in your email.

Sky1926

FNG
No mine was pretty straight forward..hit cancel/edit...are you sure..yes...cancel email confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shankbone

FNG
I'm firing my first shot as a "Rokslider" to comment that I also canceled my order. Sure, I could wait until December and be happy I had a cooler for spring bear hunts. However, I saw the shipping dates move several times, a lack of communication, and Atlas' dwindling web presence (YouTube videos pulled, FB down, website on/off again, etc.), and cancelled my order.

It seems like Atlas wanted to follow the RTIC business model, but underestimated his responsibilities.

jm1607

WKR
I'm firing my first shot as a "Rokslider" to comment that I also canceled my order. Sure, I could wait until December and be happy I had a cooler for spring bear hunts. However, I saw the shipping dates move several times, a lack of communication, and Atlas' dwindling web presence (YouTube videos pulled, FB down, website on/off again, etc.), and cancelled my order.

It seems like Atlas wanted to follow the RTIC business model, but underestimated his responsibilities.

I noticed even the huge video on his homepage was pulled :eek:

and the website description has been edited to "Stainless Steel Drinkware". No Coolers...

Shankbone

FNG
I noticed even the huge video on his homepage was pulled :eek:

and the website description has been edited to "Stainless Steel Drinkware". No Coolers...

I did some internet sleuthing before retracting my order and I noticed that there were some online vendors claiming to sell Atlas coolers and tumblers. One company had hydrodipped tumblers and the cooler vendor would not respond to my emails regarding on-hand quantities of coolers.

Just shot off a text as follows.

" I am a member of the Rokslide group buy, I will not be canceling my order... Ever. Feel free to keep pushing the ship dates as you see fit, I will be in Texas for a hog hunt this coming summer and would be happy to pick up my cooler at your new restaurant if it has not shipped by then. We can settle up on the interest of the personal loan that I and all of the rockslide members have given you at that time as well, Cash, beef or booze will be accepted."

robtattoo

WKR
This was just posted over on Tennessee Gun Owners (4 or 5 guys also placed orders....)

"FYI PayPal tried to debit the bank account and it was declined. Said they will try again in three days. Guess I'll just call the bank."

Shit.

This guy is gonna end up in some real doo-doo. lol

This guy ran a scam. Its pretty apparent. Not one private individual has posted a review of the cooler. Only the video of himself comparing it to a yeti has surfaced. I went ahead and filed a claim with the FTC and BBB. I also disputed the charge with my credit card company.

I've probably done more in terms of finding this guy than most would. And the guy who claims to be in to contact with him is his accomplice. You all are just to naive wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt

google Atlas cooler Scam.

This guy ran a scam. Its pretty apparent. Not one private individual has posted a review of the cooler. Only the video of himself comparing it to a yeti has surfaced. I went ahead and filed a claim with the FTC and BBB. I also disputed the charge with my credit card company.

I've probably done more in terms of finding this guy than most would. And the guy who claims to be in to contact with him is his accomplice. You all are just to naive wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt

The guy who posted this has one post. How many posts did GotDraw have before coordinating this atlas group buy?

Edit: I'm not saying that what was posted isn't true... It might be. I am just wondering if GotDraw was a legit member of this community before he posted about atlas.

xziang

WKR

I cant say the same thoughts haven't gone through my head. With that said after looking at Gotdraws post's and good member status I am giving him the benefit of the doubt until he can come back from his hunt and comment on all of this. I have faith that he was not in on this.

BTW, still no credit on my cancel. Ill call my CC company today.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
I received a shipping notification for tumblers I ordered, independent of this group buy, back in July. So, products are still moving....

Think I'll wait out the cooler...I've made worse $200 mistakes. Just want to see how long this goes...lol