Atlas coolers- Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
I cant say the same thoughts haven't gone through my head. With that said after looking at Gotdraws post's and good member status I am giving him the benefit of the doubt until he can come back from his hunt and comment on all of this. I have faith that he was not in on this.

BTW, still no credit on my cancel. Ill call my CC company today.

I can't agree more. GotDraw went to an amazing amount of effort to put this together, provide feedback along the way, and so on, but sadly he/we all connected with the wrong partner in "Atlas". It is too bad, but part of life at times. I too cancelled my order, and waiting for credit card charges to be processed. I think this is a case of Atlas overcommitting and under delivering to all of their partners, including us as a group. Whether it was because he needed more cash or his Chinese, Taiwanese, philipino partners suffering from the same inability to deliver on time, the result is the same. We tried to get a good deal, and it failed. Move upward and onward.

J Ferry

FNG
Well I made the mistake of paying with my debit card and now I am at day 68 since the purchase and my bank is telling me I had 60 days to dispute the charges. I went in on this buy with 2 buddy's and our order totaled almost $1100. I ordered $600 worth of stuff and they ordered right at $250 apiece. I have payed them back there money because I can afford it a lot more then them and I talked them into getting in on this, so I felt partly responsible. So now all in total I am out $1600 dollars and don't know what to do. Anyone have any suggestions?

I received a shipping notification for tumblers I ordered, independent of this group buy, back in July. So, products are still moving....

Think I'll wait out the cooler...I've made worse $200 mistakes. Just want to see how long this goes...lol

The twisted tumblers I ordered a few weeks ago came off backorder and shipped out today. I still don't think this was intended to be a scam. I think he just had problem after problem and handled it incorrectly by trying to cover his ass with false info. Doesn't make it right, but I don't think that yall's group buy was part of some grand scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The twisted tumblers I ordered a few weeks ago came off backorder and shipped out today. I still don't think this was intended to be a scam. I think he just had problem after problem and handled it incorrectly by trying to cover his ass with false info. Doesn't make it right, but I don't think that yall's group buy was part of some grand scheme.

Well I'm happy you might get your shit... But there are a bunch of us still wanting on refunds and some who paid with debit cards who might be ****ed. We ordered as a whole at least $30k worth of shit. Curious what did you have invested with this scum bag? Sounds like you might be letting him off the hook.. Fair enough... But I sure as **** am not. I also can't believe you hope to continue a business relationship with a company that behaves this way. For **** sakes why would you buy again from this guy? You reap what you sow

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

CLJ

FNG
In the same boat. Paid with my credit/debit card via shopify. Was told on day 63 that I only had 60 days to dispute. Called shopify and their legal team is investigating now. Hopefully the rest of us still get a refund.

CLJ

FNG
After numerous unanswered emails, I finally received the first response from Atlas coolers. I will post a screen shot of the email.

Well I'm happy you might get your shit... But there are a bunch of us still wanting on refunds and some who paid with debit cards who might be ****ed. We ordered as a whole at least $30k worth of shit. Curious what did you have invested with this scum bag? Sounds like you might be letting him off the hook.. Fair enough... But I sure as **** am not. I also can't believe you hope to continue a business relationship with a company that behaves this way. For **** sakes why would you buy again from this guy? You reap what you sow

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Wow chill out. I'm not "letting him off the hook". Just sharing because someone asked if anyone had actually received product from atlas. And I have. I was not apart of this group buy as I've stated before. I found the forum when searching for more info because my order was being delayed over and over. I've kept up with it to follow what's happened with y'all and see what happens with the company.

I ordered two types of tumblers. Twisted and their plain ones that look like yeti. I canceled my order for the plain ones a while back and received my refund. My second order was partially filled- I received the twisted and not the plain(still backordered) so I wasn't able to cancel or receive refund online. I've sent numerous emails about it and ended up just filing a CC dispute.

Despite the issues I've had and y'all have had, we ordered more twisted. We own a business selling powder coated and etched cups. Our customers loved these. We were unable to find them anywhere else so my husband said " just order them. If we get them, we get them and we'll sell them. If we don't receive them we'll deal with it then".

CLJ

FNG
Posted the email. Shows as an attachment and allows me to view it by clicking on it?

Curtis C

WKR
Those of you with banks that wont do a debit card dispute over 10-15 days need to shop for a new bank.

I wanted to stick this out and get a cooler but when I got back and seen all the new BS I jumped ship. This thing has really taken an interesting turn.

CLJ

FNG
Can't post a pic for some reason. If someone wants to pm me their email, I will send the email to them to post.

Wow chill out. I'm not "letting him off the hook". Just sharing because someone asked if anyone had actually received product from atlas. And I have. I was not apart of this group buy as I've stated before. I found the forum when searching for more info because my order was being delayed over and over. I've kept up with it to follow what's happened with y'all and see what happens with the company.

I ordered two types of tumblers. Twisted and their plain ones that look like yeti. I canceled my order for the plain ones a while back and received my refund. My second order was partially filled- I received the twisted and not the plain(still backordered) so I wasn't able to cancel or receive refund online. I've sent numerous emails about it and ended up just filing a CC dispute.

Despite the issues I've had and y'all have had, we ordered more twisted. We own a business selling powder coated and etched cups. Our customers loved these. We were unable to find them anywhere else so my husband said " just order them. If we get them, we get them and we'll sell them. If we don't receive them we'll deal with it then".

So you chose to buy more product from a vendor that you opened a credit dispute against? You chose to attempt to buy more product from a vendor that has scammed who knows how many people from this forum and others?

You absolutely are letting him off the hook, actually even worse as your choosing to give him more of your money. You might want to hit the old dusty trail away from this forum. If you can't tell ALOT of members got taken on this deal. At least we know your business is not run on any principles, liars, cheats and scammers welcome...

Please tell me your business name so you never get a dime of my money.

Ben Nicholson

Lil-Rokslider

So you're aware this guy ripped a bunch of us off for thousands of dollars, yet you still do business with him?!?! You are part of the problem!

So you're aware this guy ripped a bunch of us off for thousands of dollars, yet you still do business with him?!?! You are part of the problem!

I can see how it looks like that and I'm sorry! I'm not trying to diminish yalls issues in any way. It completely sucks the way all this has gone down. We started purchasing cups from them before all this happened. When they first started having issues someone called me (I'm guessing it was Ben, but I don't remember). He explained the delays like this- he places an order for more product. Says it should be here June 5. Tells customers June 5. Then Walmart places an order. They have a contract, so their stuff gets filled first. So when product comes in June 5, it gets sent to Walmart. Customer's ship date gets pushed back.

Now, whether this is all true remains to be seen. But if it is, it means every time they have told y'all there is more on the way, there probably really was more on the way and they got diverted again to Walmart. I am really *trying* to be an understanding person and wait for the whole truth to come out.

Is this a good way to do business? Heck no. They need to figure out a different way to handle it if Walmart truly gobbles up their inventory before it can go out to customers.

If it turns out that this really is a scam then you bet I will stop selling their tumblers. I do have morals and principles and I run my business honestly. I'm just waiting for the whole story.