Atlas coolers- Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

I have no dog in this hunt, but if it was my money, I'd be filing a complaint with the FTC. Lots of good info there on consumer/buyer rights. Just an FYI.

Well as I said before, I ordered tumblers for our personalization business, and only found this forum after i started searching for more info on the company because I was getting impatient for my orders. I wasn't a part of the group cooler buy. But I've been given much of the same treatment as y'all. I was able to cancel out one of my orders and received a refund. But my other order was partially fulfilled so I couldn't cancel it online. I've tried to contact them by phone, email and fb message for help canceling it for 2 months. I had to file a credit card dispute.

Something, somewhere, has gone wrong. Up until the beginning of July, I received prompt replies to all emails, FB messages and phone calls. They also were posting regularly on their fb page at that point. No posts since June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpk

WKR
I cancelled my order shortly after dotman did (mine was in the first week of Aug). I also got a cancellation email immediately and the money was back on my card in 2 or 3 days.

crazyhawksfan

Lil-Rokslider
So is there a number to call? This is a complete piss off! We ordered 4 coolers back in June thinking we'd have them for are fall hunts. Anyone actually know wth is going on? Where's the dude that got this together?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

crazyhawksfan

Lil-Rokslider
Also say your a complete idiot like I am and used a debit card are we just f'd??

So is there a number to call? This is a complete piss off! We ordered 4 coolers back in June thinking we'd have them for are fall hunts. Anyone actually know wth is going on? Where's the dude that got this together?

He is hunting last I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazyhawksfan

Lil-Rokslider
Ok thanks. So has anyone tried getting a refund in the last few days?

The Ace

FNG
Chalk this guy up as one who has canceled his over $450 order. Will post when the refund shows up. I recognize incompetence when I see it and am ducking out. Good luck to all.

jm1607

WKR
I seriously wouldn't be surprised at all if these don't show up before December, or even this year.. Seems about the timeline RTIC had, but with even more lies

Trial153

WKR
Check the other tread boys, looks like somebody got a couple email correspondences from them. It's not looking to good.

I got the following response to an email I sent them:

All you have to do is cancel via the website if you are unhappy with delivery times. We apologize for delays but do not have enough inventory to fulfill orders until December

crazyhawksfan

Lil-Rokslider
Wow ok so you can actually just go to their website and cancel? That'd surprise the f outa me at this point. Thanks for the help guys.!

Murdy

WKR
Wouldn't surprise me if they have plenty of sales at full price and now are dragging their feet filling you guys orders hoping you'll cancel so they can sell at a higher price

coop2424

WKR
Wouldn't surprise me if they have plenty of sales at full price and now are dragging their feet filling you guys orders hoping you'll cancel so they can sell at a higher price

This was my thought process also.. Realized with the free shipping and discount price that they aren't making enough..

mlob1one

WKR
About 8 more coolers just got cxl'd. Really bugged because I was really looking forward to this gear. Damn

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

5 more just cancelled from me!!

We gave the guy his start up money and the only interest that was Paid was by US on our Credit cards that have been charged for over two months.

I just created an account and Cancelled both my orders which totaled close to $1000. I got an instant confirmation of cancellation email and will update once the money is back on my card.

Karma will catch up with these Con Artists.

Stwrt9

WKR
btw where are you guys seeing the december ship date? i looked up my order and it just says processing?