Atlas coolers- Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
btw where are you guys seeing the december ship date? i looked up my order and it just says processing?
From the email I received from them. Check the original thread. My email correspondence with them this morning is posted there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me if they have plenty of sales at full price and now are dragging their feet filling you guys orders hoping you'll cancel so they can sell at a higher price

I doubt it I tried buying one a few weeks ago at full price plus shipping and just got an email Sunday saying my order was canceled due to lack of stock, I have since tried calling and emailing them multiple times to have the same outcome as everyone else here. I'll let you know if and when I get my money back. I was sort of skeptical at the beginning of my transaction since they did not accept PayPal.

My thinking was that any reputable business would accept PayPal. Especially since if something goes bad on the customers end such as what is going on now PayPal will get you your money back. Just my .02

Roy68

WKR
I cancelled as of this evening. I figure if I don't see a refund on my card by September 7th I'll call the cc company.

I honestly hope it works out for the rest.

After I posted this last night. I have yet to receive an e-mail from Atlas acknowledging my cancellation. I do have a printed copy of the screen shot of the cancellation . This irked me enough, this morning, that I filed a dispute with Master Card. I just received a refund in full via the long arm of my Credit Card company. If you want the refund now, I suggest you not wait on Atlas, and proceed as I did.

crazyhawksfan

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone who canceled in the last 2 weeks been refunded yet? I'm planning on canceling my order unless we're going have to wait months for a refund.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Let me know if you guys need a great cooler at a good price . I'm a Siberian dealer and member here . I can get one shipped out and to you in 2-3 days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I sent a text (after repeated calls with no answer) to this number 8303020433 I found online. The following was the exact response!

"If this is in regards to rokslide orders, I cannot answer 150 calls from people. Coolers are again on backorder and will not be available until the 18th of December. If unable to wait please cancel via the website and I do apologiz"

This has to turned a **** show

I'll wait for GotDraw to have a response from when he gets back from hunting. I'll then decide to cancel or not

So I sent a text (after repeated calls with no answer) to this number 8303020433 I found online. The following was the exact response!

"If this is in regards to rokslide orders, I cannot answer 150 calls from people. Coolers are again on backorder and will not be available until the 18th of December. If unable to wait please cancel via the website and I do apologiz"

Dude is going to have to change his number. Lol

And I believe you will get your cooler maybe in time to wrap it and put it under your x mas tree......wish I had your patience!

Sky1926

FNG
Cancelled...best of luck to those who stick it out

Stwrt9

WKR
just when you think things couldn't get any stranger... I just got a random email saying I've been refunded for my order for coolers. I didn't cancel my order yet which is the odd part.

jm1607

WKR
THREE MORE WAYS BESIDES THE BBB & FTC TO FILE A COMPLAINT:

#1 State Attorney General:

Consumer Protection - File a Consumer Complaint

#2 Call Walmart (1-800-Walmart). Go to "customer service experience". Tell them that you would like to make a complaint about one of their vendors and tell them all about Atlas and that you want to warn them so they don't get screwed in the future. They will take down your name and number and file an official complaint. Total phone call should only take 5 minutes..

#3 Leave them a 1 Star review and nasty comment on Walmart's website:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ATLAS-Arctic-Series-65Qt-Cooler-White/121716672

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ATLAS-30oz-Tumbler/141790578

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ATLAS-20oz-Tumbler/176037828

Last edited:
Poor gotdraw. He's off hunting and everything's falling apart, lol. He's going to come back to huge mess!

I just did a search and couldn't find their Facebook page. Did they take that down too?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk