257 Roberts… pretty sure it’s junk, but….

Cool collection. The Sako .222 is an L46 Riihimaki. It's one of the best .223-length bolt-actions ever made. It's worth north of $600, especially with the magazine included. If I were you, I would have it rebarreled to a fast-twist .223 and have fun.

Were these guns inherited? I'm curious to know the backstory.

OP
P
Cool collection. The Sako .222 is an L46 Riihimaki. It's one of the best .223-length bolt-actions ever made. It's worth north of $600, especially with the magazine included. If I were you, I would have it rebarreled to a fast-twist .223 and have fun.

Were these guns inherited? I'm curious to know the backstory.

They were all discovered in a closet at my dad's office. The person who they think owned them had passed away years ago, and nobody wanted them, so I spoke up.

Be aware that Auto-5 is probably a 9/16 chamber instead of 3/4.

Friction rings are probably installed incorrect if there at all, or that's what's common.

Vern400

WKR
You might not want to underestimate that humpback Browning. I'm not an expert by any means but I think that's an early gun. A lot of people devalue precious guns by acting before they do research and thinking it out. You got a couple of jewels in that cache.