2023 Wyoming Elk Draw Results

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
My son applied with 4 points for General Tag in Regular draw.....UNsuccessful.
I applied reduced fee Cow.....UNsuccessful

FLS

WKR
I have a LE unit I want to hunt, that I have access in, but I’ve been 1 point behind for the last 3 years. Wondering if I’ll ever catch up…

DanimalW

WKR
I thought everybody had Colorado as a back up plan.
I hope Colorado is my plan next year. Some of the middle draw units/hunts have seemed to go up and down last couple years. Interested in seeing their 2023 draw statistics soon I hope.

rbljack

WKR
i suck. 4 points and didnt draw in wyoming. Also came up empty in arizona and new mexico. sigh...... Looking ahead to next year, I have to agree with what a lot of yall are thinking for 2024. with the special draw price going up a lot next year, im gonna have to get real lucky to draw in wyoming next year.

LuvsFixedBlades

Lil-Rokslider
I drew unit 35 on the archery only tag.

Looks like pretty country.

If anyone else has the same tag and is also hunting solo, I'd be interested in talking about possibly teaming up....even if only to help each other pack meat when needed.

Congrats to all that drew. Colorado no longer sells OTC tags for those that didn't...:sneaky:

i suck. 4 points and didnt draw in wyoming. Also came up empty in arizona and new mexico. sigh...... Looking ahead to next year, I have to agree with what a lot of yall are thinking for 2024. with the special draw price going up a lot next year, im gonna have to get real lucky to draw in wyoming next year.
Probably draw in the special with 3 points next year.