2023 Wyoming Elk Draw Results

Starting the thread for the year so as people draw later this week I'll be constantly reminded how jealous and petty I am (assuming I don't draw). If I do actually draw I most definitely will not brag about it to those that didn't get a tag.....

Anyway, lets get the conversation going. Who expects to draw what? Who just can't wait to get their money back from WyFG? My wife will be happy when they refund my 3 grand.

I'd like to hurry about and find out the results so I can plan deer/antelope in Wyoming and California/Arizona deer. I wish we still got results early so I could better plan Colorado, Utah, and Nevada.

Speck1

Lil-Rokslider
I’m hoping to draw a general next year with 4 points. Be interesting to see how it shakes out this year.

We applied for a group reduced cow that I'm pretty confident in getting, and I applied for a general. Some things came up and I really needed to get the money back for the general. I was going to withdraw last weekend but my dog got hammered by a rattlesnake at fish camp on Sunday, stayed overnight at the vet out of town on Sunday night and we had to pick her up Monday which was the last day to withdraw and it slipped my mind with all the chaos. So I missed the withdraw AND need the money more now lolol... I've got 4 points so it's kind of a toss up I think, hoping for the cow and not the general but we'll see how it goes. I'll make the best of it either way. Good luck to everyone else!

Laramie

WKR
I’m hoping to draw a general next year with 4 points. Be interesting to see how it shakes out this year.
It will likely take 5+ in the regular. You might stand a chance in the special with 4 points next year.

wytx

WKR
Guaranteed at least a General tag and our cow area is always a given too for a license.
Hoping for a LQ resident tag though.

Good lucks NRs, lots of elk still running around the state. Should be good hunting.

Speck1

Lil-Rokslider
It will likely take 5+ in the regular. You might stand a chance in the special with 4 points next year.
I figured the special would be our best option. Will see what the numbers look like this year.

Zdub02

WKR
I'm in for a cow tag but don't think I'll draw. Guess we'll find out in a couple days

I'm hoping to chase some elk this year in the sage brush of WY. Good luck to all who are anxiously waiting for the results like me!