2023 Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

Glad I could help!
If you really want to boost that post count without providing real content, you need to learn how to apply memes to any situation. EZ stat padding if you just go find the drama threads in the general forum. And the best part is, it isn't gonna lower your cred in the classifieds. Shows you're a dedicated Rokslider!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
They qualify shooters when everyone is finished or they waited long enough for everyone to shoot. But they qualify them all at the same time. So I still have more time.

19 more post
This simply isn't true, it's a lengthy process so to expect this isn't realistic (Over 500 pictures to scrutinize). We try to be as efficient as possible. Everyone does try to double back to the guys that are close to the 300 post mark.

300 posts is to reward those who contribute though out the year(s), the valued comments that make this community a better place.

It's much more than trying to achieve additional entries into the drawing (although I understand the appeal of that especially when your close). The prizes are a nice bonus, the greatest reward of the challenge is the personal knowledge you have gained about your MER after days of no practice.

Felton

WKR
I apologize about the miss information.

I greatly appreciate the CBC. It’s actually one of the main reason I joined rokslide. It’s very effective in getting hunters to get out and get prepared early.

The 300 post count kinda caught me off guard as it was 250 last year. Obviously I should have paid more attention to this thread once all the rules were posted. Nothing like a little point creep to keep thing interesting. 🤣. Maybe I should become a meme master to boost my numbers as someone said earlier.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize about the miss information.

I greatly appreciate the CBC. It’s actually one of the main reason I joined rokslide. It’s very effective in getting hunters to get out and get prepared early.

The 300 post count kinda caught me off guard as it was 250 last year. Obviously I should have paid more attention to this thread once all the rules were posted. Nothing like a little point creep to keep thing interesting. 🤣. Maybe I should become a meme master to boost my numbers as someone said earlier.
good memes always welcomed (sorry Sam)

yes, we raised it 50 posts to account for the aging of the site. Always wanna thank those who've stuck with us

Oh, and you never said "hi" back. Was trying to get you an extra post.:ROFLMAO:

Felton

WKR
good memes always welcomed (sorry Sam)

yes, we raised it 50 posts to account for the aging of the site. Always wanna thank those who've stuck with us

Oh, and you never said "hi" back. Was trying to get you an extra post.:ROFLMAO:
Haha! I thought you were trying to call me out or something. Thanks Robby and Hi

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not afraid to put svivian on the list
5fd74173b46f5c7edffdaee6075d39bd.gif

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

BigWoods

WKR
I'm back at it and just made my 4th shot. Final should come tomorrow morning!

Managed OK for 11 days away from the bow.

BigWoods

WKR
Day 5 complete! Far from a perfect shot, but it shows what a week and a half away can do.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
8 shooters to go.
@Bowhunter50 your the only one still on day two so you better get to shooting if you want to stay in the drawing for prizes

Everyone else check Pm to ensure everthing is good with your post.

Edit Apologies for poorly wording the above.

If there was a problem with your entries as I verified you, a private message was sent explaining what needed to be fixed.

If you didn't see a message, assume your good to go.

Please make a push to finish up the challenge.

Last edited: