your good (or not so good) customer service interactions of late

TheCougar

WKR
How about this one for Kuiu from this morning:
Me: my wife got me zip off bottoms for Christmas. Last Christmas. Like 9 months ago. The tags are removed, but I never even tried them on and just threw them in my hunting gear. I just tried them on and they are waaaaay too big.
Kuiu: No problem. We can exchange them.

That’s awesome. 9 months and no tags and they will swap them out for the right size.

Extrapale

WKR
Maui Jim has been shockingly good to deal with. Quick responses and friendly.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Erict

WKR
Zenni - they are an online prescription glasses/sunglasses business. I placed my second order with them last week and both pairs arrived quickly exactly as ordered. If you are looking for an inexpensive pair (or backup pair) of glasses, or maybe prescription sunglasses (polarized and "transition" available), they are worth a look if you have your current prescription numbers handy.

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
1 good from first lite
Wore out a pair of obsidians. They sent me a new pair

Just had the opposite with them. Button came off my FL pants so I submitted warranty claim asking if the could send a new button or tell me best way to fix (button had pulled through the hole). They replied with a 20% off code. Oh well

FOS373

Lil-Rokslider
I needed a couple of throw levers for Nightforce scopes. Sent a message through their website and they FedExed a pair to me overnight.

TripleJ

WKR
Outdoor edge knives. Submitted a pic of my replaceable blade knife with the rails separating. No questions asked, they are sending out a new one to replace it.

Brushcreekbill

Lil-Rokslider
Just had the opposite with them. Button came off my FL pants so I submitted warranty claim asking if the could send a new button or tell me best way to fix (button had pulled through the hole). They replied with a 20% off code. Oh well
I wonder why the difference.

Mine were wore out in the crotch. I think that was a known issue as the newer ones have a nylon fabric there instead of merino.

SloppyJ

WKR
MDT - My fat wrench broke and I put too much on a set of rings and it cracked the upper ring. I called and they sent me two new upper sections of the rings in the mail for free. I was planning on paying for them.

Wheeler - Speaking of that Fat Wrench, I called Wheeler, they had me email them pictures of my broken Fat Wrench and then mailed me a new one for free.

Sitka - Had an issue with my status on their site and I emailed and was taken care of. Also I ripped the stitching on the pocket of one of their daily wear coats. They sent me a label to send it off to get fixed. I ended up having someone local do it but I appreciated that.

MOA/McMillan/Rugged Ridge conglomerate - Called MOA and was looking for a stock. They transferred me to someone who could help. He talked me through some options and asked what I was looking for. He texted me a picture of some new patterns they are trying and helped me order a stock in a way that I could get one of the new patterns and even gave me a discount. Turns out he was an owner of the parent company just BS'n and taking orders for a single stock just to help out. Super impressed with that experience.

tony

WKR
Sport dog electric collars - have a shocker we use on our Doberman when we let him run in the field.
Batteries replaced in January of this year. Battery in the remote is going bad already.
Made a call and in a minute after looking up the account new batteries on the way.

HOWA- Had a howa 1500 mini that the bottom "metal" cracked. No questions asked they shipped a new one out right away. Sent one email decribing the problem and the response i got was a free invoice with tracking.

PlumberED

WKR
Classified Approved
EuroOptic is great to do business with, bought a Tikka rifle from them last week. Drove up to their showroom today, did the transfer and was on my way in 30 minutes.

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
I had a great experience with Outdoorsmans. I ordered a couple tripod parts but the shipping company lost the package. I called Outdoorsmans and 10 minutes later had a new shipping confirmation and got my parts a couple days later. I’d highly recommend them

McMillian Stocks : Called CS about a custom order for a Game Warden stock. Asked a TON of questions over a few different phone calls. I'm pretty sure the same guy answered the calls each time. Bought a % off certificate. Ordered the stocks. McMIllan CS verified the order. Less than 60 days later, I get a call. I paid for the order. Stock shipped. Pretty happy all around. Glad I asked the questions that I did, stock is just what I wanted.

ODB

WKR
The handle broke off my Henkel’s 8” chef knife. They send me a new one with no issue, but…. The new knife (exact same part number) is a hell of a lot thinner than the original.

IMG_2093.jpeg

TaperPin

WKR
I showed up for a 9:30 optometrist appointment only to find it was for 9:00 the week before. Knowing I must have dementia, and/or have questionable mental ability, they rescheduled me for 9:30 the next week and sent 12 reminder texts, 6 reminder emails, and called the day before. lol

grfox92

WKR
Broke the metal buckle for the leather strap on a Kenetrek gaitor after only 6 days in the field. I emailed them a picture of the broken buckle last night at 8pm, and they emailed me back first thing this morning, apologizing and asking for my shipping address to send me a brand new pair.

No asking for a receipt or proof of purchase. Once I responded to the email five minutes later I got a shipping confirmation. Great service.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

KGM Technologies sells suppressors and suppressor accessories. I recently purchased my first suppressor, an R30T, and their customer service manager, Beau, has been outstanding. He is incredibly knowledgeable about their products as well as barrel threading, mounting, etc... This has been an excellent compnay to work with so far, and I highly recommend them.