your good (or not so good) customer service interactions of late

tony

WKR
Best Buy -
Picked up a new windows laptop. "Sales dude" was a young muscle head "bro". Nice enough kid. Tried to talk "bro" with me and sell me shit I didn't want. I had a BB credit card and wanted to use the 12 months same as cash. "Bro" needed my drivers license for ID, fair enough. I buy my things and start outside. Its pouring rain. I was meeting my folks to take them out to dinner for my moms 75th birthday. I get on the highway and something tells me to look in my wallet. No DL! I check my pockets and around the seat while I'm driving and can't find it.
I get to the restaurant and look around deeper with no luck. So I call the local BB number, it ties into a call center and I get some middle eastern guy that is zero help. I drive to BB the next morning and my "bro" is there. I have to jog his roid filled brain and remind him I bought a laptop off him less than 12 hours ago. He goes and supposedly look in the safe. Nothing. We go to the PC dept and look, nothing. He has me write my number down and says he will call if he finds it.
I just paid West Virginia $20.00 for a replacement. I called BB again and got the call center and another middle east guy. He tells me I can't call the store direct. I explain the situation and he goes silent and doesn't know what to do. So yeah, make sure you have your license when you leave anywhere.

gdfr9

FNG
Excellent customer service from T-Mobile. I had an issue with my number and they had it fixed in few minutes.

Recently sent in a pair of Swaro SLC’s for service, really impressed with their warranty and customer service so far

FOS373

Lil-Rokslider
Had a good corrective experience with Bell & Carlson on a stock I ordered.

Before I ordered, confirmed which stock I wanted and needed. Received a stock that while was correct for my rifle, was not the correct inlet for my needs. A simple picture and email and a return label was sent to me and the correct stock was sent at the same time.

Ordered a Foundation stock last week and the owner couldn't have been more patient/helpful in the process of figuring out what I should order.