Funny customer service interactions

The death of the retail store thread brought up some funny customer service scenarios. Figured its a good start to a new one. What stories do you guys have?

I'll start.

A buddy used to work at an auto parts store, early 2000's, and had a lady come in one day with strong Karen vibes, said she needed a part for her husband's vehicle. He asked what year/make/model and she responded "Bought it new last year, Ford Fiso.".... he goes "ok, let me look into that.. we've got Fort Fiesta, Ford Fusion, but no Fiso and I've never heard of that". At that point she unleashed the internal man-hatred pressure inside and read him the riot act about how women hate everything to do with cars because men take advantage of them and act like they don't know anything, he's just being a toxic jerk, and on and on. He tries do de-escalate the situation "hey ma'am I'm not trying to take advantage of you, I just can't find the vehicle and you'll get a fair price like everyone else when we figure this out, let's go outside and grab the VIN off it to start". They walk outside and she points to the closest truck and its an F150. He goes "I'll be damned, that actually does kinda look like FISO". He got a laugh but she was too embarrassed to find it funny after throwing a public tantrum about men thinking women know nothing about cars and also not knowing the name of the most popular vehicle ever sold.