SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Got my gen tag in special draw 1 1/2 pts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

psp8ball

FNG
Sweet Jesus. What the heck happened?
Unit 41T9 - Gen Random 17'-33 apps, 18'-35 apps, 19'-98 apps. And in the PP needed went up by two, to 7.

I didn't expect to draw it again, but wow.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Sweet Jesus. What the heck happened?
Unit 41T9 - Gen Random 17'-33 apps, 18'-35 apps, 19'-98 apps. And in the PP needed went up by two, to 7.

I didn't expect to draw it again, but wow.
Guys are burning points to get out of the game would be my guess. They know they're never gonna catch the top units.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BackCountryMulies

Lil-Rokslider
I hope it’s worth the points it took. I can hunt all month if needed. Wife will be pissed but it won’t be the first or last time.

Yea its a gamble but thats hunting. I had some buddies in there the said the rut was off last year they started off screaming that first week then went silent for a few weeks with little activity then picked up that last few days of season.

LWC

FNG
My brother and I drew general tags with 2 pt avg in the regular draw. It is now officially elk season lol

robtattoo

WKR
Pffft.......didn't even draw a cow tag! 99 applicants for 64 tags. Odds don't GET much better than that. I guess I've pissed somebody off!
Fingers crossed that my 2 buddies draw & I can snag my antelope tags.

swNEhunter

Lil-Rokslider
My best friends and I partied up to get a nonresident general tag after years of looking forward to this hunt. My wife and I had some archery encounters in the Bighorns last year, so we will most likely return to that area. Any residents want to help a few 30 yr old guys access some wilderness.....?

Excited to be on the mountain in September!

Blackdirt Cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
I was unsuccessful, which was expected with 0 points. I threw up a Hail Mary for Unit 38 and it fell incomplete. I didn’t consider a general tag. Can y’all help a newbie out and compare the general tag to the L.E. tags? I know the basic principal, fewer tags, etc., but compare the quality of the hunts for me, please.

Friend and I drew random general tags. First time to Wyoming. Excited to say the least. Planning season in full swing now. Hope to make trip or two this summer to see what we are in for. Good luck to all.