WY Results

davsco

WKR
eh, i tried for super low draw odds units. almost wasn't worth my time, but what the heck. the good news is it's a pretty sure bet i'll be able to hunt somewhere in colo, albeit in a low kill success unit.

Trr15

WKR
Screw WY they won't even let me hunt in the wilderness areas.

Someone was gonna say it.

Lol. You know what sucks, I was a WY resident for 10 years, hunted the wilderness areas, moved away a couple years ago and now I cant even draw a tag let alone hunt the wilderness. I went from paying $75 for an elk tag, to putting $700 down and coming up empty. Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow though.

OP
wind gypsy
Lol. You know what sucks, I was a WY resident for 10 years, hunted the wilderness areas, moved away a couple years ago and now I cant even draw a tag let alone hunt the wilderness. I went from paying $75 for an elk tag, to putting $700 down and coming up empty. Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow though.

Life as a WY resident would be pretty fantastic. For hunting at least... a guy probably burns through tinder options a little too quick :D

And I am a resident and in 16 years I have never drawn an elk tag.... As to those complaining about wilderness.... I am always looking for hunting partners....

Kelk

WKR
Here’s to hoping I won’t punch my computer tomorrow! I’m tired of Oregon so a change of pace would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait for tomorrow and this will be my last year as a non resident in Wyoming. Cant wait to go buy a general tag at walmart for elk.lol

sneaky

"DADDY"
And I am a resident and in 16 years I have never drawn an elk tag.... As to those complaining about wilderness.... I am always looking for hunting partners....
You're on the wrong end of the state lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk