WY Results

Mine says that I have the same # of PP that I had prior to the draw, no message of successful or unsuccessful....

It’s due to the fact that you dont have the point option in the initial draw anymore. They changed it this year. You must buy it in the point only period now.
It should state successful or unsuccessful down the page a bit.

weaver

WKR
Point creep bit me again but my buddy pulled 1 of the random tags.
At least I get to see if I want to keep chasing that unit or not.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

davsco

WKR
first time trying to draw in WY, swing and a miss, not unexpected with super low draw odds and my general bad to horrible luck. best of luck to all you who drew. guess i'll try in nm and colo.

Ebby

WKR
You lucky dog
Thanks! I'm pretty excited. Getting some spots lined out. If you have any tips, I'd be happy to pay for them or compensate in other ways with info in other places. It's real now and I'm fired up.

Lee

Clarktar

WKR
WY here I come! (General, 2point average)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm pretty excited. Getting some spots lined out. If you have any tips, I'd be happy to pay for them or compensate in other ways with info in other places. It's real now and I'm fired up.

Lee

I’ll gladly give you the info I have. Shoot me a PM and we can chat.

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
I was unsuccessful, which was expected with 0 points. I threw up a Hail Mary for Unit 38 and it fell incomplete. I didn’t consider a general tag. Can y’all help a newbie out and compare the general tag to the L.E. tags? I know the basic principal, fewer tags, etc., but compare the quality of the hunts for me, please.

I'll be driving up from Houston on a general tag if you want to join up and do a little general scouting during the hunt.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Buddy and I drew unit 37-9. Looks like I'll be bow hunting elk this year. Had a great year last year in Wy with mule deer and antelope and looking forward to returning for elk .