Would you buy this scope?

N2TRKYS

WKR
I like higher magnification. I’ve never once had any trouble getting on target with them, but all my rifles fit me and point correctly.

I can shoot 600 yards with a fixed 6x, but do it better with higher magnification.

Not right now.

1. Not enough magnification for me.

2. You guys dropped the ball getting the stock out. Couldn’t imagine this would be any different.

To be fair, I think this is getting shopped out, just trying to get someone to do it.

I have the same sentiments, but I think this will be coming from a brand.

If it's an "exclusive" and only available from one place, I'll be a lot more hesitant unless they are shipping within 48 hrs, assuming positive reviews.

And once I got used to it, 10x has been fine for me shooting groundhogs to 400, so a max of 10-12x doesn't bother me at all anymore for most of what I'd be doing with a hunting scope.

ElPollo

WKR
If I picked a zoom level or reticle based on needing a follow up shot, I'd spend more time learning how to shoot and less time telling everybody else what they needed.
I actually said high zoom levels make it slower to get on target, harder to spot your impacts, and slower to get on target for follow-up shots. Which part do you disagree with and why?

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
All:

It’s a serious question from Ryan. This is not just a feeler post. No presale or other nonsense.

If a 3-12x40’ish mil/mil scope was offered that was consistently reliable and durable, was tested heavily, had multiple reticles that were truly usable/visible from 3-12x, a good/great eyebox and DOF, low profile zero stop elevation and capped windage; and was under $1,500- would you buy it?
Yes.

John

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you hold over or dial, just curious. Very cool Sheep for sure and certain.

Hold over. I wasn’t going to shoot anything over 500 yards. I was really hoping for a 200 yard and under shot, but that didn’t happen. Range work payed off immensely :)