WKR BOAL Stickers

BFR

WKR
OK, I know what a WKR and a BOAL is, There’s also the OP who became a dramallama, and an autopsy that was really a necropsy and it happened in Idaho. And the final info was to be reported on post 2000, then 3000 but I’m not sure, somewhere in there my brain turned to mush and all I could concentrate on was memes. And then some Reno guys stole it………no that’s a different thread. Hmmm I’m going now, Puff the Magic Dragon is frolicking by the sea.

Trackselk

WKR
How about TracksRenoDudes? Or tracks renodudesBOAL, IDK. I'm never gonna sleep if you all keep this up🤗

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
It looks like you guys will can sell some for sure. Be careful with the whole policies from PayPal and such with the $600 limit, etc.

You might want to get at least 250. They are gonna go quick.
I forgot about that…. I sent @Ryan Avery the draft from @9.1. Maybe if I’m lucky RS will take this over and we can order directly from the store.

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
So, your driving on a state highway or interstate in a western state and you come up behind or alongside another pickup with “the sticker”, and maybe he’s got antlers showing above the top of the tailgate, how do you let them know that you know that you’re both in the WKR brotherhood ? 😁
35C2A035-A1D8-44F0-AF36-C4F1D1A953B4.jpeg

I’ll take one for my cooler, but would like to see a similar oval green/black sticker with the rokslide logo offered if possible.

Last edited:

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
So, your driving on a state highway or interstate in a western state and you come up behind or alongside another pickup with “the sticker”, and maybe he’s got antlers showing above the top of the tailgate, how do you let them know that you know that you’re in the WKR brotherhood ? 😁
View attachment 448057

I’ll take one for my cooler, but would like to see a similar oval green/black sticker with the rokslide logo offered if possible.
Next thing after that will be BOAL challenge coins