WKR Stickers

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Ok, I tried to get the USPS plugin to work with letters but it won’t so here’s what we are gonna do. If you order any product through the Rokstore we will add a WKR sticker for free if you put it in the notes.

If you just want a WKR sticker send 5 bucks per sticker to our PayPal [email protected] put WKR in the notes and make sure your address is on the account or in the notes.

ebe9a5c099ef61fbf463ebec651bec26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Ok, I tried to get the USPS plugin to work with letters but it won’t so here’s what we are gonna do. If you order any product through the Rokstore we will add a WKR sticker for free if you put it in the notes.

If you just want a WKR sticker send 5 bucks to our PayPal [email protected] put WKR in the notes and make sure your address is on the account or in the notes.

So wait, you aren't charging shipping??

TheCougar

WKR

If you just want a WKR sticker send 5 bucks to our PayPal [email protected] put WKR in the notes and make sure your address is on the account or in the notes.

You’ve made a lot of WKR dreams come true…. Thanks!

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Was going to buy the hot, but the average buck size of 200” is a bit small. I’m in for 2 stickers. One for me and one for either Fingershooter23 or OH1$ when located.

Last edited: