WKR Stickers

CorbLand

WKR
Friends and Family or Goods and Services. Don't want to get scammed 🤣
Them fuckers got smart. It wouldn’t allow me to do Friends and Family, had to do Goods and Services. Wouldn’t even give me the option.

Figured I would risk it, if they scammed me I would just barge into Robby’s office one day…and by barge, I mean knock so he has enough time to put pants on.

Jmort1754

WKR
Them fuckers got smart. It wouldn’t allow me to do Friends and Family, had to do Goods and Services. Wouldn’t even give me the option.

Figured I would risk it, if they scammed me I would just barge into Robby’s office one day…and by barge, I mean knock so he has enough time to put pants on.
They did the same to , sons of bitches commie bastards anyway

ChrisAU

WKR
Can we get user's feedback rating on them? Want to know if I should go up and talk to them or not when I see a sticker :D

Geewhiz

WKR
Any chance I can get a weight on these? Im looking for a nice lightweight alternative for my "strip mining prevents forest fires" sticker that I've had for years. I like it but its on the heavy side, and it seams to have drifted a bit from its original point of stick. For all of you that have already ordered these stickers, what is the adhesive, is it 3m or loktite, because I prefer loktite. Does it hold its original angle of stick, or does it droop and/or unstick after days of hot sun?

Do you think this would be a good sticker for a first time elk hunter heading out west? I've always been a buy once cry once kind of a guy, but I just want to know if this sticker is truly worth the price? Hows the fit and finish? Matte, satin, semi gloss or high gloss? Hoping for matte or satin because I don't want those BOAL's to see a reflection and run away.

Jmort1754

WKR
Any chance I can get a weight on these? Im looking for a nice lightweight alternative for my "strip mining prevents forest fires" sticker that I've had for years. I like it but its on the heavy side, and it seams to have drifted a bit from its original point of stick. For all of you that have already ordered these stickers, what is the adhesive, is it 3m or loktite, because I prefer loktite. Does it hold its original angle of stick, or does it droop and/or unstick after days of hot sun?

Do you think this would be a good sticker for a first time elk hunter heading out west? I've always been a buy once cry once kind of a guy, but I just want to know if this sticker is truly worth the price? Hows the fit and finish? Matte, satin, semi gloss or high gloss? Hoping for matte or satin because I don't want those BOAL's to see a reflection and run away.
You sound like a boomer.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved

These are all great questions. I share your concern about/interest in the weight, as I am worried that if I ever go on another DIY trip that the weight will tip me past my goal of total weight (body, in pack and carried in hand) of 17.7kg. I also echo the question about loctite - if it is loctite, what's the color, and if it's red, is it 262?

Much like my current broadhead conundrum (Iron Will to Valkyrie, and now considering a flip flop), I have purchased and returned and repurchased the WKR stickers. I'm still waiting on an accurate water resistance rating from @Ryan Avery (along with the date the shirts are to be made available, and where the fabric is grown, milled and sewn - as i'm 100% USA all-the-way baby, except when it's inconsistent or inconvenient, like with my laptop, keyboard and monitor - and actually everything within arm's reach at this very moment).

If anyone buys the WKR sticker and changes his or her mind, I will be looking for them on the classified forum, and I may go ahead and post a WTB to get first dibs when these puppies run out.

My biggest question/concern is how many hours of UV exposure will it take before starting to fade? On one hand, it IS cool if it's faded because it makes you look old school and hardcore, but on the other hand I need stickers that last. I'll be waiting for an in depth field test and review from someone here soon.

I'm trying to decide if this is something you put on luggage cases or not. First, I thought it would be great.

Now I'm worried they will disappear.