WKR Stickers

fwafwow

WKR
My biggest question/concern is how many hours of UV exposure will it take before starting to fade? On one hand, it IS cool if it's faded because it makes you look old school and hardcore, but on the other hand I need stickers that last. I'll be waiting for an in depth field test and review from someone here soon.
1663361983514.jpeg

Any chance I can get a weight on these? Im looking for a nice lightweight alternative for my "strip mining prevents forest fires" sticker that I've had for years. I like it but its on the heavy side, and it seams to have drifted a bit from its original point of stick. For all of you that have already ordered these stickers, what is the adhesive, is it 3m or loktite, because I prefer loktite. Does it hold its original angle of stick, or does it droop and/or unstick after days of hot sun?

Do you think this would be a good sticker for a first time elk hunter heading out west? I've always been a buy once cry once kind of a guy, but I just want to know if this sticker is truly worth the price? Hows the fit and finish? Matte, satin, semi gloss or high gloss? Hoping for matte or satin because I don't want those BOAL's to see a reflection and run away.
All important questions. I would also like to know what truck color goes best with this? Should I run this with tan or grey interior or just stick with black?

CoStick

WKR
All important questions. I would also like to know what truck color goes best with this? Should I run this with tan or grey interior or just stick with black?
Probably want camo if you will hunting from your truck.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
SOLD OUT! We are ordering more, so if you want to order one, they will be mailed out when we receive them!

REMINDER: if you buy something from the Rokslide store AND add in the comments you would like WKR decal, we will send you one FOR FREE. If you put one in your cart and buy it, you missed your opportunity to get a decal for free!

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
I mean who puts a joke in text.......what are we amatuers. I dont feel a WKR would make that mistake.
I’ve found that even my serious points are coming out in memes. But maybe that’s consistent with them being more humor than substance.