Why shouldn’t I get the Trijicon TenMile?

I don't get passionate about much, but I am a huge fan of the Tenmile. Is the reticle my absolute favorite? No, but it has never got in the way. I went through too many scopes looking for one with acceptable brightness, clarity, and most importantly, holds zero. I've posted about it in the Long Range Hunting forum, but I am very impressed with my Tenmile. It's been rock solid and very functional.

I don't get passionate about much, but I am a huge fan of the Tenmile. Is the reticle my absolute favorite? No, but it has never got in the way. I went through too many scopes looking for one with acceptable brightness, clarity, and most importantly, holds zero. I've posted about it in the Long Range Hunting forum, but I am very impressed with my Tenmile. It's been rock solid and very functional.
Yeah I’ve been on the hunt for something to replace my Mark 5HD and wanted something lighter than 27oz. Didn’t think a reliable scope in those categories existed but here I am, finding out that they were pretty affordable a few months ago. 😞

totally agree - it's my "default" or "standard" now when setting up a new rifle... have one sitting waiting for a donor rifle. I like my NX8 a little more, but it's also a little heavier and cost a fair bit more. Tenmile is a fantastic aiming device.