Who is moose hunting 2023?

Maybe, but probably not, I guess it depends on how I do with the draws. We have a very large freezer full of moose right now, and I opted to moose hunt last year instead of going on my annual goat hunt. Right now I’m kinda looking at it like, that’s one more goat season I’ll never get back, so I guess we’ll see. Good luck to everyone that does go through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
who ain't!?

Peeling the lid off a new undiscovered creek I've been eyeballing for years. Should be epic. Also further studying muscle response to negative energy balance during the hunt via muscle biopsy analysis. We're down to the molecular discussion on this topic now and it’s been an enlightening several years of research. Exciting stuff when you can blend your passion with another passion.
Last year, me and a buddy floated a creek we’d been talking about for awhile. Nothing super long but there were some logistics involved. We ended up getting a nice healthy 44” bull back in there. Got it cut up and went out for a quick overnight at another place and I shot a nice solid 57” bull.

Really looking forward to doing something similar this year.