Which suppressor?

OP
B

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
Under 1000 out the door or just the suppressor? Fees and tax add up quick!!
Suppressor. The harvester is under $600 but I think you have to add an adapter, the nomad 30 is $800. Was planning the stamp and trust at silencer shop.

OP
B

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
Make sure it’s titanium
Make sure it’s under 10oz
Make sure it’s around 7” Atleast
Make sure it’s from a company that will stand behind it
Which will not stand behind it?

OP
B

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
My local shop is associated with silencer shop but don’t do the trust. I plan to do the trust online. Aside from supporting local business, is there an advantage to shopping local? Can you get the trust only online?

Shit…now that is on the list.
It is the most expensive on my list and 9” so I doubt I will go that route. If I build another gun, maybe I will go shorter to accommodate the Hyperion.
16" vs 18" in the two cartridges you mentioned is almost irrelevant in terms of max range with sufficient velocity to upset.

gman82001

Lil-Rokslider
Suppressor. The harvester is under $600 but I think you have to add an adapter, the nomad 30 is $800. Was planning the stamp and trust at silencer shop.
I ordered the harvester evo and it says it comes with the adapter for 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 so all in right at $850 and I just got my notification for the free $200 in accessories I can pick up after Jan 1 so I can grab any extra adapters if I need

Lawnboi

WKR
Which will not stand behind it?
I reccomend just doing research on the company before buying. Plenty of suppressor companies went tits up or no longer provide good service. Gemtech is one I have experience with.

Your essentially married to the thing so a company that will service it’s suppressor if needed is something I look at when purchasing as well

I am looking for my 1st suppressors. I want one for a 308 and 6.5 CM. This is for hunting and I want to be in the 7” area. I want a good compromise for weight, size, sound suppression, and recoil reduction. I am debating a harvester EVO and a nomad 30. It will be dedicated to 1 gun so I am thinking direct thread. Want to keep it under $1000. What do you think?

I have a harvester evo and I’m extremely satisfied and happy with it. I use it on my Winchester model 70 308.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
I'm considering a CGS Hyperion, but its 9" and weighs 15oz (direct thread).
It has the best (quietest) suppression rating for a 6.5/308, with a limited first round pop which has more of an affect on a bolt action than a semi-auto.

I ordered a CGS Hyperion about a month ago. So when all the paper work clears, maybe by Christmas 2023 , I’ll touch back here on performance. It’s my first suppressor and I’ll be putting it on my .300WSM and my 5.56. I’ll be ordering another one sometime next year I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you like to just burn money I'm convinced. Harvester EVO (my first as well). Using it on a 30-06 R700 with an 18" barrel. Love it. Love the price even more- $580 with a $200 in store credit. Direct thread 5/8 and 1/2 included. My next will be a Warlock 22 for $250, and 3rd will be an Omega 300 for $735.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Some of you like to just burn money I'm convinced. Harvester EVO (my first as well). Using it on a 30-06 R700 with an 18" barrel. Love it. Love the price even more- $580 with a $200 in store credit. Direct thread 5/8 and 1/2 included. My next will be a Warlock 22 for $250, and 3rd will be an Omega 300 for $735.
You’re probably right. Truth is they are all fairly close. I’d wager the cheapest can put there does 95% of what the “best” one does.

peaches

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my YHM cans but for what you describe, EVO seems perfect. Omega or YHM R2 for max suppression and a more robust suppressor in your budget.

Bucsfan69

FNG
My first can was a YHM resonator ( price for first can was right) . This year, well march, I bought my second . Nomad lti….. and am completely satisfied. Once you buy one, you want another, and another, and another

ID_Matt

WKR
TBAC seems to be the yeti of suppressors.
I am no fan boy, but I don't agree with that. Yeti spends billions on marketing and sponsorships, TBAC has an out dated website, no social media presence, and pretty much relies on word of mouth for sales. I get where you are coming from, being that they are recommended so much, but I think it is because you rarely see any problems with them. They have been around forever and built a pretty good reputation by making good products.