Where are the 6mm High BC Bullets?

Rooggvc

WKR
I am looking at building a 6mm. I can’t seem to find 105 hybrids, 108 Elite Hunters, 108 ELDM, or 109 LR Hybrid in stock on a consistent basis. I have searched tons of websites. Are they always hard to find? I don’t want to get into another build that has hard to find components.

I found 109 ELDMs on GA Precisions sight, but it’s limiting me to 200 per day. Shipping is going to add up fast having to do multiple orders to build up a stock of bullets.

Lawnboi

WKR

If you want bergers you need to be fast next time they come around. They havnt done a run of 6mm since later last year it seems.

Juan_ID

WKR
I bought 500 108 eldm’s a couple weeks ago for like $34 per 100. Wish I’d have bought at least 1k… 🥲

OP
Rooggvc

Rooggvc

WKR
I really don’t want to commit to a caliber that isn’t going to have bullets readily available. I checked my local gun stores and they didn’t have much in the way of 6mm. I am thinking about just sticking with the 6.5’s because I can find bullets.

Juan_ID

WKR
Berger 108’s

And as far as gaprecision idono why they state they limit you to 2 100ct boxes but in the drop down you can select between 100-2500.

Lawnboi

WKR
I really don’t want to commit to a caliber that isn’t going to have bullets readily available. I checked my local gun stores and they didn’t have much in the way of 6mm. I am thinking about just sticking with the 6.5’s because I can find bullets.
I wouldn’t let what’s currently available deter you. Things come and go fast the last few years. What’s unavailable now might be easy to find in 6 months, and vice versa.

The bigger issue is that Berger really needs some competition.

Harvey_NW

WKR
The hybrids are popular and have volatile availability in 6 and 7mm IME, but the rest of the options are usually pretty available. The 105's have suited me well in 6 cal.

OP
Rooggvc

Rooggvc

WKR
I appreciate all your guys responses. It make me more comfortable about pursing my current course.

OP
Rooggvc

Rooggvc

WKR
Berger 108’s

And as far as gaprecision idono why they state they limit you to 2 100ct boxes but in the drop down you can select between 100-2500.
When I attempt to put bullets in the "cart" on GAPrecision's sight it only allows me to choose a 100 pack and it limits me to two of them. I don't know if it's intentional or a glitch in their system. I am going to try and call them to see if I can order a 500 pack over the phone.

Carl Ross

Lil-Rokslider
Screenshot_20230314-171217_Chrome.jpg

If you didn't get a hold of them, it probably wasn't just you.

I have not found 6mm any more or less available than 6.5mm, on average, over the last few years. The most popular Berger sku's have been consistently hard to come by, the rest come and go, Hornady seems to be in stock as well as anything on average. At this moment in time I can find as many options at once as I can remember for the last couple years, you can even get Nosering DTAC's.