What's wrong with more grizzlies in Idaho?

I was around when it happened, so ALL the info I had was first hand from the individuals involved (including the court verdict). So my info may be very biased.

I could only find this one media reference to the incident online, so I may need to educate myself on searching incident reports and court documents.

Per this, they were never charged.

On April 7, 2017, the US Fish & Wildlife Service Special Agent received a letter of Declination for Prosecution from the Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Wyoming.

I’m confused.

Chrisamx

FNG
From earth dot org, a rewilding NGO:

"The presence of top carnivores in an ecosystem not only holds ecological value but serves an economic and social purpose to humans. Rewilding, or more specifically trophic rewilding, is shedding light on the importance of predators and providing evidence of their benefits. The results will also help to advocate for the protection of existing trophic chains that are regulated by their top predator."

The last sentence, "...advocate for the protection of existing trophic chains that are regulated by their top predator." Should make all take notice. They are talking about protecting predator's food supplies, which means banning hunting by humans.

Hoosker Doo

Lil-Rokslider
Per this, they were never charged.

I’m confused.
Good job doing some homework.

I was told a year after the fact that they had not heard a verdict from their hearing. I assumed court hearing, but it appears maybe it was hearing with USFWS as part of the investigation that never produced enough evidence to prosecute.

Thanks for the fact check.

Good job doing some homework.

I was told a year after the fact that they had not heard a verdict from their hearing. I assumed court hearing, but it appears maybe it was hearing with USFWS as part of the investigation that never produced enough evidence to prosecute.

Thanks for the fact check.
So is it safe to assume /summarize the federal agents took statements, forwarded the case file to the US AG and they declined to prosecute?

whats wrong? well my wife hasn't touched me in 2 years since i bought fish net long johns, so now i can't risk a grizzly ripping them, have to stay home and argue on rokslide. thats what is wrong, rot.