What products do you wish companies made for hunting?

Dehydrated small batch bourbon so all I have to do is add water. Tired of carrying all that weight. Maybe a good dehydrated IPA for breakfast too.
Have you tried Pats backcountry beers IPA? They sell these small packets of ~40% ABV that you mix with water and carbonate using their special bottle. It takes a little practice getting the carbonation just right, but still taste quite good when in the mountains.

IDLassie

Lil-Rokslider
There is several guys who are making Bobcat cages for trappers. Just need to get on trapping sites and find the ads and knowledge. Heck we made a hundred of them cages one summer. They are just hard to ship and costly.

Loper

WKR
this year I was wondering why a brand like Exo doesnt make a bino harness already attached to the backpack. Just make it one system instead of doubling up and having backpack straps sit on top of the bino harness straps.
I agree with this. I ended up buying AGC’s small camel back style pack that requires you to use the bino harness to secure it. It’s not the system to go on overnight hunts with but I like that it doesn’t require multiple layers of straps cross-crossing my body. I wish that EXO made a bino harness attachment to do something g similar.

Loper

WKR
I also would like to see a trekking pole with a bolt in attachment to mount my binos. I don’t always want to take a tripod for glassing but need more stability than hand holding.