What is Going on in Canada

Their allegiance is to public land access. They're not a gun rights organization. I don't understand why people don't get that
Because many see no nuance in between "all gun laws are an infringement" and "only police and military can have guns"..

Foxsoup

FNG
If Canada was worth anything it would have already been the 51st state

Doubt it, the states hasn’t been very good at holding foreign soil since 1959. Let alone setting up any political structures that out last boots on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
Doubt it, the states hasn’t been very good at holding foreign soil since 1959. Let alone setting up any political structures that out last boots on the ground.

🤕 Ouch

Foxsoup

FNG
Have to make jokes, it’s going to be a long off season for Canada

KBC

WKR
I hate to be the guy that says “at least we can do…” but if there’s no more guns to hunt with maybe I could finally connect with my bow 😂

Yarak

WKR
In other news Canada is going to run out of Little Debbie Cakes soon
If anyone in the states doesn’t think the current regime is actively working on ways to take firearms away from us you may need to put your thinking cap and reading glasses on

Their allegiance is to public land access. They're not a gun rights organization. I don't understand why people don't get that
they are a nothing organization if they turn their backs on their target demographics , their target demographic doesn’t exist with our gun rights.

I don’t know, looks like Canada is about to take Oregon

Because many see no nuance in between "all gun laws are an infringement" and "only police and military can have guns"..
You do know this thread is about bolt action rifles from just about every MFG. Right?

You do know this thread is about bolt action rifles from just about every MFG. Right?
In another country.

It's irrelevant to a US Public Lands access advocacy group.

I don't care at all about the "position on the 2a"of the place I buy coffee, or shirts, or any great number of other things.

tuffcity

WKR
There is the 10000 joules component which does negate some bolt action rifles. Or the barrel measurements on shotguns with chokes removed.

Barrel length for shotguns doesn't come into play. As long as it's a commercially manufactured barrel there is no minimum length- hence the availability of 10" 870 barrels. Non-restricted, 100% legal.

10000 joules equates to about 7375 ft/lbs of ME, which is why the 460 Weatherby, and similar dangerous game calibres are on the list... 'cause a 10 pound, 4 ft long rifle is a gangsta's drive-by weapon of choice...

In another country.

It's irrelevant to a US Public Lands access advocacy group.

I don't care at all about the "position on the 2a"of the place I buy coffee, or shirts, or any great number of other things.

Guess need to take NA along with hunters out of mission statements and advocacy
FE12C275-5703-4BA3-893C-2EB1298D836F.png
2FEBA48B-0EEC-4296-93D3-12A1B12A4F62.jpeg