What gear are you looking to buy before this fall?

I've spent 99.9% of my hunting budget on a new rifle... I have enough money leftover for my regular VA tags lol

Seriously though.. I'm tapped out

Ridge Runner

Lil-Rokslider
Considering the Leica Geovid range finding binoculars. Went cheaper with the Vortex Fury and glass doesn't even compare. Should have bought once cried once on these.

2531usmc

WKR
Every time I’ve purchased something from vortex, I’ve had buyers remorse. Kicking myself for not spending a few more bucks and buying quality from the start

Fatcamp

WKR
Nothing, that's what winter is for. Now to drag it around for the summer and shake it out.

Mosby

WKR
I am buying important stuff for my truck that isn't specific to hunting but I need to have when I do. Simple stuff. Just ordered a new tire gauge. Can't find mine. Not a big deal until you're in SD and need to put air in your tires. Ordered a new battery jump starter and new jumper cables so I have a chance to leave the trail head if my battery goes dead in freezing temps. I need to send in my PLB for a new battery too.

Only other thing I might get this year is a new gps/e collar for my hunting dogs. Mine is 10 years old and I am thinking about getting the Garmin 550+ with 2 collars. Expensive but I probably will get it before the fall.

Clothes, knives, boots, guns etc., all good to go.

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
I'll probably need new tires before fall. I also need to buy some components to do load development on a 280ai I'm currently building. Probably won't have it until August but should have a month to dial it in. Will probably go with the 145lrx for the easy button for now. I also need new leaf springs for my hunting camper.

Wags

WKR
Rain gear.

Fixed blade knife.

If it snows, new gaiters.

I wanted to upgrade my spotter but it probably won't be in the budget.

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
A new body. Anyone have a spare 30 year old body laying around?
Not needing anything other than healing up and getting some kind of shape other than wore out.
It’s in the window seat. (Arsenic and Old Lace anyone)

I already bought a new pack, new boots, new knife, and a pack sling for my rifle. I still need a new stove/cooking pot, gaiters, and a few pockets to add to my pack’s waist belt.

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Rain gear, hoping for a good deal on the Chugach jacket during Kuius founders day sale

DuckDogDr

WKR
Not sure I’ll be able to get all of this ; but I am hoping.

I already have a new recurve on order .. KT 44 mag. 60lbs @ 27”

I would really like a Hoyt VTM 31

Got design ideas for 270 wsm custom build with my gunsmith buddy. Just waiting on him to sell my 300 wm for the starter cash.

New waders - either Chene or Sitka

Been eyeing a prodrive 18x54 TD edition and I may be able to pull that one off

What if didn't hunt the same way you're planning to hunt this season?

What if you're expecting different weather?

What if you encountered issues because of some gear you didn't have?

What if you had a gear failure?

What if some stuff is nearing end of life and a failure would be bad?
When I picture the internal martkeing memo's of every outdoor gear company in the world, this is what I imagine the line by line list of talking points looking like.