What caused the Rokslide shift to smallest caliber and cartridges?

I really mean no offense, but you're not real perceptive if you honestly believe that.
"i mean no offense" but watch me try to be offensive. its only taken a couple pages of this thread to see what your intentions are here. Talk talk talk until you get really called on it and see no escape plan and then start the back pedal and Mr. Nice guy act. dude everyone here sees you for what you are, just stop it and embrace it 😂

JGRaider

WKR
"i mean no offense" but watch me try to be offensive. its only taken a couple pages of this thread to see what your intentions are here. Talk talk talk until you get really called on it and see no escape plan and then start the back pedal and Mr. Nice guy act. dude everyone here sees you for what you are, just stop it and embrace it 😂
I've seen less whining and crying at a my daughter's 6th grade slumber party years ago. If you get offended on an internet hunting/shooting forum then it's a "you" problem.

eric1115

WKR
I've seen less whining and crying at a my daughter's 6th grade slumber party years ago. If you get offended on an internet hunting/shooting forum then it's a "you" problem.

I really mean no offense, but you're not real perceptive if you honestly believe that.

Edit: you really are very good at what you do. I click "show ignored content" one time, and I can't not rise to the bait. Truly a master.

eric1115

WKR
Sorry, my fault.

When they come out from under the bridge, I just can't help but play with them.
Mine too.

To try to get this back on track, I have no idea if it's been mentioned at this point, but suppressors were a significant factor in my shift personally.

Not that it was objectively true, but my braked 7mmRM shot really mild, so I didn't feel like I was really losing anything by shooting a bigger cartridge.

Once the suppressor bug but me, it became obvious that the magnum was too much to reliably spot shots under all conditions from all shooting positions. Spotting impacts has become non-negotiable for me, and brakes have become a no-go so smaller cartridges were kind of the only path. I've seen no downsides, only benefits.

easy there big boy, I dont think anyone is actually offended by your petty word games. Most of us left the playground a while ago buddy. maybe... just maybe, the adults in the room want to have a big boy conversation and not deal with the annoying child that keeps pulling on daddy's shirt whining for attention. or is it that you're so miserable that you have to run your suck on the internet to get your jollies off?