Under Armour Puffy Pants $85.48+tax+ship

Roy68

WKR
I bought two pairs of these 2 years ago for my sons and they have been great. Just ordered a third pair for my youngest. They have held up well and performed well on the plains of KS. This year they have been used in snow, drizzle/ heavy fog and mud so far. Coldest temps upper teens. They always pull them off when walking. For reference my oldest is 6’ 1” and a 32x34. He wears a large over his base and Kuiu guide pants. Length is a tad short but gaiters solve that when required. Good value here.

Thanks! I missed on this deal the last couple years and watched through Black Friday with no luck.

Just ordered a pair for my wife and her friend coming hunting with us this year along with a few pairs of $10 pants for the kids. Thanks again!

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
The Free Shipping code FS24 did not work for me, but I signed up for Shoprunner and got FREE 2-day shipping.

Rakuten is another 8% OFF right now. Seems to change a lot.

....Also if you have an American Express card and enroll in their rewards offer, you will get a $10 statement credit if you put it on your AMEX card.

1703997490734.png

You can sign up for Shoprunner for free through your American Express card.

matthewmt

WKR
These are badass. Hell of a deal if using the cashback sites on top.

Can stack with Rakuten for 10% off + $30 if a new member. Let me know if anyone wants a referral link!

Active junky is 6%
Link please,

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone got these yet? The shirt I ordered arrived, but no movement on the pants.

Received my pants from FedEx Friday. No tracking or any info was provided.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

mine got to hawaii like 3 days after i ordered. shorts i added to get free shipping came the next day. they provided tracking. it was fedex.

gearguywb

WKR
I have a pair of large and they are a bit too tight. Anyone have XL's they would like to trade?

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of large and they are a bit too tight. Anyone have XL's they would like to trade?
Same here. Or I might just sell them if no takers. I got my replacement order overnighted. The pants are pretty small...

I already had the parka from the same line and it's HUGE. I wear XLT jackets and LT pants in just about everything, but neither is right in two different directions. Sizing is definitely confusing.