Under Armour Puffy Pants $85.48+tax+ship

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Super great rare price.
These are high quality warm pants, I had mine last week out in the woods at 25 F. On top of my training pants and was super warm, the downside is; they are not resistant to sharp thorns and dry branches.

NDGuy

WKR
Super great rare price.
These are high quality warm pants, I had mine last week out in the woods at 25 F. On top of my training pants and was super warm, the downside is; they are not resistant to sharp thorns and dry branches.
I have the set they are great pieces. Will concur not very durable.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Super great rare price.
25 huh? Glad you made it out! 😜

I have these too. Great pants. I wear gaiters over them for added protection when hunting.

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
These are badass. Hell of a deal if using the cashback sites on top.

Can stack with Rakuten for 10% off + $30 if a new member. Let me know if anyone wants a referral link!

Active junky is 6%
I'll take a referral link. Not a Rakuten member.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

rj2

WKR
my size smalls are 16oz exactly and they are loaded with down, super lofty

matthewmt

WKR
True size for me. I wear 35 and large is more than comfortable
Over what kind of pants and with a base layer even? I froze my ass of glassing this year.
I typically run attack or timberline pants up a ridge before setting up to glass but would be nice to move around with out feeling obstructed etc.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Are these sized for wearing over trousers? Meaning if I normally wear a 36" waist will the large suffice if wearing over hunting pants while glassing? Or do i size up to XL? Thanks.

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Have a pair, excellent value and very warm, true “lofty” feel

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
Are these sized for wearing over trousers? Meaning if I normally wear a 36" waist will the large suffice if wearing over hunting pants while glassing? Or do i size up to XL? Thanks.
If they're sized like the parka, it's pretty huge for layering.

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
I wear a large in most everything, but I like the XL in these pants to fit over layers. They're great.

These are badass. Hell of a deal if using the cashback sites on top.

Can stack with Rakuten for 10% off + $30 if a new member. Let me know if anyone wants a referral link!

Active junky is 6%
Please send me a referral link for Rakuten.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk