Under Armour Puffy Pants $85.48+tax+ship

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
What size are you that you felt large needed an upsize to layer? Looking to purchase, thsnks
I wear a 34x36 or 35x36 in most brands. The Large was short, as expected, but very tight in the legs and crotch.

I chatted with them this morning and started an exchange.

Pbm20

FNG
Picked up a pair recently based on this thread. Very happy with the purchase.
Worn on a couple short outings so far but super warm and seem pretty durable. 5’7” and 150 and the medium worked well for me. Big enough to wear over other pants wet comfortably but fit under my FL corrugate foundry 32x32 albeit a bit tight.

I have a pair of these and I really like them. Anyone try their jacket or parka? If so how are they for long stationary sits

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of these and I really like them. Anyone try their jacket or parka? If so how are they for long stationary sits
Their jacket on my watch list for 2 yrs now, never caught it on sale. it should be the sam equality.

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
This deal is back up…
Damn you! I lucked out and the sale expired last time and now you bring it back. This site spends so much of my money. In all fairness, thank your for sharing. Look forward to comparing to my Beyond Clothing insulated pants

Wanted to check with the guys on here, do these run small? I’m 5’11” 175lb and wear a large in the Kifaru LPP which allows me enough room to wear over another pair of pants. Should I go with large or XL ?

NDGuy

WKR
Wanted to check with the guys on here, do these run small? I’m 5’11” 175lb and wear a large in the Kifaru LPP which allows me enough room to wear over another pair of pants. Should I go with large or XL ?
XL can't go wrong being a little roomier

Think a few guys mentioned they run small.

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
Upsize. They are a little tight in the crotch, especially when layering over pants.

180ls1

WKR
Upsize. They are a little tight in the crotch, especially when layering over pants.

Any idea on sizing for me? I have very thick legs, too think for some brands like Kuiu and I forget who else. FL works though.

Normally wear a 38/36x34, 6'2" 245lbs.

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a size up from you, 40x34, 6', 255 and bought the XXL's. They fit perfectly for layering but are a tad short in the crotch. More of a design issue rather than sizing but if you planning on overpants fit I'd recommend you go XXL's.

Hope this helps.