Under armour ridge reaper puffy pants $95

VernAK

WKR
I bought a pair two years ago and love em ......buying another pair.
I'm an old guy that gets out of his fart sack just prior to dawn and sits in his camp chair in UA down pants and parka while sipping coffee and glassing for caribou and moose. I bought the coat a size large so I have room to layer or so I can swing a shotgun freely for geese and cranes.

Anybody have any real life reviews on these? Just curious how well they repel the cold when sitting idle glassing in the wind/colder temperatures.

Anybody have any real life reviews on these? Just curious how well they repel the cold when sitting idle glassing in the wind/colder temperatures.
They are packed full of down, lots of down. They are very very warm. However, in wind, very cold wind, I needed to put on a windproof layer over them, worked great.

Roy68

WKR
Yes sir. I saved like $23 using rakuten but how does that work if I plan on returning the pair that doesn't fit.
I honestly don’t know. It pays out quarterly and my assumption is that by that time if an item was going to be returned it would have taken place before the pay out and an adjustment would have been made. I’ve only had to make a return once when I used active junky and that is what occurred

Finch

WKR
I honestly don’t know. It pays out quarterly and my assumption is that by that time if an item was going to be returned it would have taken place before the pay out and an adjustment would have been made. I’ve only had to make a return once when I used active junky and that is what occurred
Gotcha. Either way.... a good price regardless. Mine says to have shipped today.

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a pair probably won’t be here in time for this weekend but maybe first week of December

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
Dang code no longer works. Let me know if you guys see another code pop up!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

FNG
In for a pair. Thanks a bunch. HOLIDAY25 worked for me - thanks.

Sent from my SM-X700 using Tapatalk

GotDraw?

WKR
HOLIDAY25 discount code gets the price down to $113!

Excellent price. I have a pair of these and they are awesome.

JL

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine in yesterday and tried them on today.

I’m 6’3” 210# and usually wear a 32/34 or a 34/34. I ordered the large based on the reviews I found here.

I was surprised how snug they fit over just a pair of sweats, I could stretch them out a little more but they definitely weren’t loose. I was also surprised at how thin they were cut through the legs. I squat regularly but don’t have tree trunks for legs and I about filled them out. I’ll be interested how well they will layer over the Eddie Bauer lined pants like I thought about.

The best thing about the thin cut is they fit under my Cabelas bibs with little compression so for short walks in I’ll be able to layer under my bibs which is what I was hoping for.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve used them ice fishing, (outside of the hut) plenty warm for a few hours. Probably good for several hours when not on ice. A little warmer than the kelvin pants but less durable.

These are back on sale if anyone needs a pair. Code is NEWYEAR for extra 50% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sizing chart says I'm L but I bought L and XL. the XL guys over my regular pants better

anyone want to buy my L pants? $100 shipped to you house