UM TIKKA Scope Rings

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m not going to replace my TO84s, but I’ll buy the UM in the future. For me the advantages are 1) more adjustability for ring spacing 2) made in the USA 3) supporting a business that supports my interests and 4) availability outside of obscure air gun shops or international shipping.

All good reasons!

And I’ll add

Designed by an avid Rokslide member and hunter / shooter.

Design intent by @Ryan Avery and @Unknown Munitions.

Machined by yours truly, an avid hunter, shooter, and official Rokslide Sponsor.

Glad to see these things selling well. Lots of hard work went into them!

Ken

Rob5589

WKR
Setting up a 243 , Is there a benefit going to these over Sportsmatch or just another option on the market ? There is a $60 difference between the two , is it worth while ? I have a set of Sportsmatch but these interest me.
I've not seen a set of the SM, nor ever found them available. That alone put me off of them. These are a really nice product in every way, especially at the intro price (which you missed unfortunately). Only you can decide if the extra 60 bucks is worth it.

amassi

WKR
Never had an issue with sportsmatch other than the size 3.0 bit they use on their bolts.
That said I so appreciate the work/effort and ingenuity srs and um did on this project I ordered 4 sets. It’s great they took up the challenge and spent the effort. They are an incredibly robust product and smart use of the multiple pin slots. Very impressed with the sets I received. They checked every box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
These showed up Monday for me. I like to think they were the first in canada:) . This is lows on a 3-15×42 razor lht on a factory profile 6.5x55. I couldn't get the recoil pins to work. They wouldn't fit in the screw holes on the receiver deep enough to get the rings to sit on top. No worries as I'm sure they're fine as is. They're just on this rifle temporarily until I get my 280ai barrel back from the smith.

I'm not thrilled with the level. With the rifle leveled on the bipod and not bumped, the level reads level when mounted on the right side and is about 1/4 bubble out when mounted on the left. I didn't spend much time dinking with it and I realize it could be the dovetail as well. I guess as long as I match my reticle to whichever way I have it mounted all will be well but it does bother my ocd a tad. All in all it's quality stuff.
20230725_064325.jpg

Never had an issue with sportsmatch other than the size 3.0 bit they use on their bolts.
That said I so appreciate the work/effort and ingenuity srs and um did on this project I ordered 4 sets. It’s great they took up the challenge and spent the effort. They are an incredibly robust product and smart use of the multiple pin slots. Very impressed with the sets I received. They checked every box.

The threads on the Sportsmatch is partly why i consider these. Hard to find for the base , i had to contact them to ship me some

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU

I had to drag Jake into the Tikka world kicking and screaming, Ken not so much. HAHA! Then they took the product to the next level.

But we should also thank @PNWGATOR and @Formidilosus for pushing me on this.

No doubt their will be more Tikka upgrades to come.

SouthPaw

WKR
I had to drag Jake into the Tikka world kicking and screaming, Ken not so much. HAHA! Then they took the product to the next level.

But we should also thank @PNWGATOR and @Formidilosus for pushing me on this.

No doubt their will be more Tikka upgrades to come.
The gunwerks Tikka stock group buy should be highest on the list... BUT they must offer it left handed...

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I’m thrilled this small, yet integral piece came together!

Thank you to all involved!!!!!

That said, I’m supremely confident in the Unknown Munitions and Rokslide team to continue this developmental journey in MANY industry changing ways!

Standby for CORRECT items to be developed and delivered and supported by world class businesses and truly wonderful people.