Truck stickers

00Q0Q_7tDTXtMflf8_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

Holy crap I think you just spent me 4600 bucks. Its freaking perfect.
I know where that is but unfortunately it's nowhere near me otherwise I would be calling! Good luck.

I know these are only for right wing nut jobs, but how about an American flag? It doesn't even need to be an actual flag, just a sticker or magnet.

Randomness. Crumble Cookie. Bosch Universal Mixer. Hyalite Canyon Volunteer Fire & Rescue. KUIU. Exped. Try to stick one on from each National Park I visit. And if I ever run across the one that says "Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me," it's going on.

Gotta ask to settle a debate my buddies and I have about those stickers.

Do dudes get laid from tossing that out there?

If not what is the point of that saying/sticker ?
I'm not sure if they help them with the ladies or not, I've never asked. But I think if the lady will hook up with you over a sticker, she may not be one you'd wanna hook up with. You may have something permanently stuck on you lol.

I'm not sure if they help them with the ladies or not, I've never asked. But I think if the lady will hook up with you over a sticker, she may not be one you'd wanna hook up with. You may have something permanently stuck on you lol.

Oh, I definitely understand that the quality of the lady could be very suspect.

It’s the purpose of the sticker that has me scratching my head.

I occasionally scour craigslist to look for a 90's Mazda MPV 4x4 minivan. They have decent clearance, a locking diff (in the 4x4 models), and good cargo room yet still look like a soccer mom mobile. The perfect stealth hunting rig.
My best friend has one of those things. We call it The Pig. Ugly but functional.

90_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

Used to have one of these. Has always been my favorite. lol
Dad did 40 years with Joy mining equipment. If I have 2 pounds of mining stickers he has 20.
If you have them, mining stickers/ memorabilia can bring in a few bucks.

I went for the joke, I asked my sister in law to make me this about 6” and have it in my topper back glass. Always seeing the mtn ops, matthews, whatever guys trucks with giant stickers at the trail heads or road closed gates so like I say I went for a laugh.

Attachments

• IMG_5322.jpeg
    IMG_5322.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 94
Back