Truck stickers

Mt Al

WKR
To avoid the Non-resident hate for driving a vehicle with Texas plates all over creation, I've been contemplating stocking up on random state university/alumni stickers and putting one on the truck when I'm out of state. Think hunting public in Oklahoma so throwing on a Tulsa or Oklahoma Panhandle State University sticker. Don't want to get too hard on the in state rivalries (OSU/OU, etc). Or a Wyoming cowboy sticker, Montana State, etc depending on where I'm hunting at any given time. Then worst case guys see it and think to themselves, "Oh, its a local who moved to TX for work and he came back to hunt."

Brilliant logic! To keep inventory low on your swappable stickers: there are all kinds of "house divided" stickers with MSU/UM, OSU/OU, etc.. You can claim sympathy from both camps. This should be the next MeatEater product line.

Drew a MT sheep tag years ago and there was a huge lifted truck at the trailhead most days with Texas plates and "ALPHA WOLF OUTFITTERS" across the whole rear window. Like "give me a font that maximizes filling the whole rear window so I can tell the world that I think I'm an ALPHA WOLF, not an alpha wolf. I want the world to know how I want them to think about me because of stickers vs. how I act!!"

Just a pacbrake sticker that pry has been on since 2006. If they want to steal that they better have some time because it’s pretty sooted in there. Besides that I don’t want to advertise what’s in my pickup. Sometimes I think I should take expensive stuff out!

madgrad02

WKR
I used to pass a Prius on the highway every morning that had a sticker in the back window that said "I'm saving gas to buy more ammo"... felt a little contradictory, but always made me laugh

KNOPHISH

FNG
None on me truck but me bow case is covered. I have the “Smoke a pack a day” sticker with a wolf in cross hairs on it but there are a lot of anti hunters round here it might trigger. Oh I accidentally just got some new paint from freshly painted road lines that maybe on for awhile. That chit don’t wanna come off.

I dont advertise for anyone and I dont hint at what may or may not be in my truck by having hunting related stickers on it
If you think the wrong people dont notice those stickers then youre only fooling yourself
I'm not worried about a thief trying to steal my Filson chaps.

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
None for me. But I'm always entertained by the trashy stuff people will put on their vehicles.

Saw a Hummer truck once that had a giant hand giving the shocker on one side of the rear window and on the other, a soccer ball and with his daughters name. I always wondered if she was old enough to know what that hand meant.

Can't remember the exact details on this one, and it would get me banned anyways if I could, but a saw a dumpy old truck with some terribly vulgar statement about the female genitalia. Me and my brother were dying laughing it was so bad.

To each their own I suppose.

Worrying about anything is bad for you
Creating something to worry about is even worse
Never underestimate the mind of a thief
Sounds like one of us is worried and it ain't me.

Several years ago my truck was broken into. A Buck knife and a $500 custom were on my passenger seat, and my tool belt full of tools that would cost about $1k to replace... Only thing he took was the cheap Buck knife.