Truck stickers

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
The jeep has travelled to a lot of really cool places. A lot of which I do not have a sticker for. But when I visit somewhere new I always grab a sticker for the back window.

You won’t find any brands or hunting related stuff, other than the sneaky 4x4 “rated” badges that are a fun take on the factory “trail rated” badge. It’s hauled out plenty of deer and elk on ice.

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4074.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
The jeep has travelled to a lot of really cool places. A lot of which I do not have a sticker for. But when I visit somewhere new I always grab a sticker for the back window.

You won’t find any brands or hunting related stuff, other than the sneaky 4x4 “rated” badges that are a fun take on the factory “trail rated” badge. It’s hauled out plenty of deer and elk on ice.

View attachment 588815

View attachment 588817

View attachment 588818

View attachment 588819

These are what I am asking about , not gear related but different and cool ones

kravguy

WKR
Almost have the gun safe full and these others are some on the cap.
c8b4e7f85cc18cdd3210875a487c5db1.jpg
2c76826fa5bd5733b47fb17dfbd7ecc2.jpg
1cc2445d22938451b3d02e820f039267.jpg
ed26e811b7c6a2772c2745fc0f7436ca.jpg
a3efb14fbb659f4064dd59119e83ab18.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I just have a small Vortex sticker to keep people from thinking there is anything nice in my truck worth stealing. Works great.
This year I’m running primos speak the language and bone collector stickers. Also running some old McDonald’s trash in the passenger floorboard and crumpled beer cans in the bed

Ucsdryder

WKR
There’s a truck I’ve seen on the way to my gym a few times that has a giant BRO sticker on the back window. I couldn’t imagine a douchier sticker. I’ve tried to look to see what flat billed dumb ass is driving it, but his windows are blacked out.

I personally haven't had a sticker on a vehicle since high school, but my favorite is the ones that say "come and take it" with a firearm picture.
It makes me laugh thinking of someone actually breaking into their truck to "come and take it." And the buck commander deers that make a heart. That always makes my heart warm for the cousins that love each other.

Edit: Also if someone has a Hush sticker on their car. I immediately judge them.
aba4560af49358c2c32c28c06906ea32f7de9ff841a526dc26c726d124c93139_1.jpg

TJfromTX

FNG
No stickers on my vehicle...... But
I do collect them and have close to 900 mounted on wood panels in the garage. The end game is to display them (along with my metal signs, old concert posters, ect) in my barn when it gets built in a few years.

Wonder if anyone else drives a company truck to hunt? I haven't had a personal truck in two years and my work truck has my company name and logo on 3 sides. I can't hide anywhere lol

Seeing the jeep above, reminded me of something. Jeep has a program called badge of honor and if you complete trails that are on that list they will send you, for free, the badge for that trail. It is similar to the jeep factory badging but rectangular. Not stickers in the true sense of the word but pretty cool. Ive done a few but couldn't get the gps to pick up to validate. Wasn't that concerned but its kind of a cool little benefit. Oh and I looked, I do have a mountain bike brand sticker on mine. Gotta go scrape that off.

GARLICSALT

Lil-Rokslider
On my bumper

Believe in America
Not the media

That's it.

Last edited:

Swamp Fox

WKR
Have one The Mountain Project - "Die with Memories, not dreams" sticker on my 60 series land cruiser, nothing on my "work" truck. The same cannot be said for all my coolers and garage storage. That's where all the stickers go.

But, I've been thinking about something similar to this lately. This granted that I have never had any negative interactions in the field, but listening to everybody whine about non-residents on this forum...

To avoid the Non-resident hate for driving a vehicle with Texas plates all over creation, I've been contemplating stocking up on random state university/alumni stickers and putting one on the truck when I'm out of state. Think hunting public in Oklahoma so throwing on a Tulsa or Oklahoma Panhandle State University sticker. Don't want to get too hard on the in state rivalries (OSU/OU, etc). Or a Wyoming cowboy sticker, Montana State, etc depending on where I'm hunting at any given time. Then worst case guys see it and think to themselves, "Oh, its a local who moved to TX for work and he came back to hunt."

Come to think of it, removable magnets would be better and just throw them on the tailgate. Keep a little folder of them under the back seat.
I thought this kind of thing would work when I drove up to Boston last year.

I re-visited the old Combat Zone and slapped a Harvard sticker on my rear window.

My '95 Bronco was up on blocks before I even finished my lobster.

Tough crowd, Boston .... LOL

Yarak

WKR
I dont advertise for anyone and I dont hint at what may or may not be in my truck by having hunting related stickers on it
If you think the wrong people dont notice those stickers then youre only fooling yourself