Truck stickers

The mini van is a brilliant idea. No stickers on my truck, they are all on my reloading tool box.

They guy used to have all kinds of problems with people vandalizing his truck and calling the law on him. Now, (he says) that they just think it's somebody broke down. lol

Seth

WKR
None on my vehicles, and like many, they go to the cooler or water bottles…. Unless the kids grab them.

Yoder

WKR
I have an 8x10 in sticker of Joe Biden dressed up like the Taliban, holding an RPG that says "Making the Taliban Great again" a peace symbol made out of guns, an American flag and a thin blue line flag. I'll soon be adding my Vivek for president sticker.

I've always though bumper stickers were strange, especially when they pertain to serious issues. You're driving down the road and you want to make the first impression with something that is divisive?

I don't like seeing vulgar stickers and I think less of people who have them displayed.

I have rainbow, unicorn and cat stickers on mine. I have to leave it parked in some dicey places at times and I'd rather my stickers not say "break into me."

roymunson

WKR
I've always though bumper stickers were strange, especially when they pertain to serious issues. You're driving down the road and you want to make the first impression with something that is divisive?

I don't like seeing vulgar stickers and I think less of people who have them displayed.
Kinda like the fake $100 tracts ...

I'm a believer, but I kinda doubt a dude is gonna bend over, get fooled by a fake $100 bill, and then say, "hey, i'm annoyed this is fake, but lemme read what it has to say..."

I drive my plain jane F150 and stack it full of deer. No stickers needed.

Having stickers on your truck is the same thing as wearing a flat brim hat with your ears tucked in while drinking a mtn ops ignite while bragging about your 6.5 manbun while leaning against your jacked up truck with black rims and light bars all over the place ........... IN MY OPINION

I did see one sticker i had to chuckle at a few years back on a dodge that read:
" My mirrors pull out ... but i don't"

Fitzwho

WKR
Have one The Mountain Project - "Die with Memories, not dreams" sticker on my 60 series land cruiser, nothing on my "work" truck. The same cannot be said for all my coolers and garage storage. That's where all the stickers go.

But, I've been thinking about something similar to this lately. This granted that I have never had any negative interactions in the field, but listening to everybody whine about non-residents on this forum...

To avoid the Non-resident hate for driving a vehicle with Texas plates all over creation, I've been contemplating stocking up on random state university/alumni stickers and putting one on the truck when I'm out of state. Think hunting public in Oklahoma so throwing on a Tulsa or Oklahoma Panhandle State University sticker. Don't want to get too hard on the in state rivalries (OSU/OU, etc). Or a Wyoming cowboy sticker, Montana State, etc depending on where I'm hunting at any given time. Then worst case guys see it and think to themselves, "Oh, its a local who moved to TX for work and he came back to hunt."

Come to think of it, removable magnets would be better and just throw them on the tailgate. Keep a little folder of them under the back seat.

Bearsears

WKR
I used to have some stickers but once I finally could afford some really nice gear, I didnt want to advertise that, nor did I want retaliation from the Psycho Boulder crowd here in CO. I do have one sticker for the suspension company I lifted my truck with which is Thuren. Its more to support the small Mom and Pop shop that is making amazing functional suspension for my truck.

MBAlex

Lil-Rokslider
None. I may be slightly paranoid but I think throwing hunting stickers on your rig just advertises to ne’er-do-wells that you have guns at home/in your vehicle. B&Es to steal firearms is an issue in rural areas here…

Lytro

WKR
My topper came with the manufacturer's sticker on the back glass that I have left on it, but I haven't added any others. Stickers seem like a pretty good advertisement of the stuff that could be inside it at any given time. Not interested in advertising for a smash and grab.

I have a few gallon ziplocs stashed in the reloading room with probably 100+ gear stickers that I haven't figured out what to do with yet. I was thinking someday I might build a bar top and stick them on it before epoxying it.

Geewhiz

WKR
90_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

Used to have one of these. Has always been my favorite. lol