Bearsears

WKR
90_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

Used to have one of these. Has always been my favorite. lol
I just spit coffee everywhere

Walkstoomuch

Lil-Rokslider
All of my stickers live on tool boxes in the shop

I've got a buddy who stickers the inside of his tailgate. I suppose this only works without a bed liner, but what kind of savage doesn't have a bed liner of some sort?

NWTF and Pheasants Forever on the hunting truck, none on the old beater/daily driver. I’m sure I’ll add a DU to that one sometime.

Geewhiz

WKR
One of the best archery hunters I know, drives a rusty minivan for that very reason.

He also has a $75000 truck sitting at his house…
Now you've got me on the lookout for a crappy minivan. :ROFLMAO:

Thats actually a genius idea but I couldnt get anywhere I want to go with a minivan unless it was built on a 4x4 chassis lol

Truck stays clean. Jeep gets stickered up on the back window though
No truck but took all the stickers off the outside of the jeep except for a local MTB trail system I volunteer at, I think. I put all my Jeep stickers under the hood where only I see them. My motto, for the most part, is I don't put stickers on my vehicles unless I am being paid to(and no one is.... :)). Don't understand the free advertising thing...lol.

All my freebies are on my toolbox in the garage.

Have one The Mountain Project - "Die with Memories, not dreams" sticker on my 60 series land cruiser, nothing on my "work" truck. The same cannot be said for all my coolers and garage storage. That's where all the stickers go.

But, I've been thinking about something similar to this lately. This granted that I have never had any negative interactions in the field, but listening to everybody whine about non-residents on this forum...

To avoid the Non-resident hate for driving a vehicle with Texas plates all over creation, I've been contemplating stocking up on random state university/alumni stickers and putting one on the truck when I'm out of state. Think hunting public in Oklahoma so throwing on a Tulsa or Oklahoma Panhandle State University sticker. Don't want to get too hard on the in state rivalries (OSU/OU, etc). Or a Wyoming cowboy sticker, Montana State, etc depending on where I'm hunting at any given time. Then worst case guys see it and think to themselves, "Oh, its a local who moved to TX for work and he came back to hunt."

Come to think of it, removable magnets would be better and just throw them on the tailgate. Keep a little folder of them under the back seat.
I'll be looking for you in Oklahoma. :) Kind of always thought I should have a SD native sticker on my vehicle when hunting at home for that exact reason. All the locals probably see the OK plate on my vehicle when I am in one of the local honey holes and wonder WTF??? Often thought I should get a vanity plate with some iteration of my handle on it for the same reason but too cheap to pay for vanity plates....

mi650

WKR
Only have a few stickers, a LaRue GBOT, Airborne wings, and a small M30 road sign. I have a Betsy Ross flag hitch plug.

My tool box is pretty much covered, and a bunch on my safes. The ones on my safes are stuck onto sheet magnets.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
No truck but took all the stickers off the outside of the jeep except for a local MTB trail system I volunteer at, I think. I put all my Jeep stickers under the hood where only I see them. My motto, for the most part, is I don't put stickers on my vehicles unless I am being paid to(and no one is.... :)). Don't understand the free advertising thing...lol.

All my freebies are on my toolbox in the garage.
My jeep gets all the national parks it’s been to in the form of a back window sticker. No “brands” on there at all.

Now you've got me on the lookout for a crappy minivan. :ROFLMAO:

Thats actually a genius idea but I couldnt get anywhere I want to go with a minivan unless it was built on a 4x4 chassis lol
I occasionally scour craigslist to look for a 90's Mazda MPV 4x4 minivan. They have decent clearance, a locking diff (in the 4x4 models), and good cargo room yet still look like a soccer mom mobile. The perfect stealth hunting rig.