Truck stickers

I personally haven't had a sticker on a vehicle since high school, but my favorite is the ones that say "come and take it" with a firearm picture.
It makes me laugh thinking of someone actually breaking into their truck to "come and take it." And the buck commander deers that make a heart. That always makes my heart warm for the cousins that love each other.

Edit: Also if someone has a Hush sticker on their car. I immediately judge them.
My favorite thing about those stickers, is that the flag was made by the Texans, when the Mexican government wanted their cannon that they had loaned the settlers back.

So they have government owned guns?

Another no sticker guy here. Which leads to the next question. Where do you put all your freebee stickers? I typically slap them on my garage fridge.
On the shop fridge. On the Yetis. Kinda want a Pelican rifle case to chew some up.

I also keep a stash in my office, just in case I need to reside the house or something.

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
Another no sticker guy here. Which leads to the next question. Where do you put all your freebee stickers? I typically slap them on my garage fridge.
None on my truck either. Garage fridge
Coolers, water bottles.

I am also a proud member of the no sticker club. I don't want anyone to see my truck parked somewhere and make the association that I am parked there to hunt or fish.

Think I'm paranoid?

I've found some terrific hunting and fishing spots from seeing someone's stickered up truck parked in a certain place and then coming back at a later time to check it out... 😏

One of the best archery hunters I know, drives a rusty minivan for that very reason.

He also has a $75000 truck sitting at his house…

JGross1

Lil-Rokslider
3bdc862328e9d04409d68a1a438cc5b6.jpg

Zero on mine but ran across this one a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlumberED

WKR
Classified Approved
One of the best archery hunters I know, drives a rusty minivan for that very reason.

He also has a $75000 truck sitting at his house…
The mini van is a brilliant idea. No stickers on my truck, they are all on my reloading tool box.

Last edited: