Topic idea?

Ucsdryder

WKR
@robby denning it would be awesome to have a couple bullet gurus on with opposing opinions. Form has brought a ton of evidence promoting a fast expanding bullet, but I just listened to backcountry after Ryan Avery mentioned it on a post and he too brought a lot of evidence promoting a controlled expansion bullet. Seeing that rokslide is geared toward equipment, this topic might be a great option. Having those two debate the mono vs expanding bullet would be worth a listen!!! Not sure if this is logistically feasible but I’d love to hear it.

ckleeves

WKR
Let’s go a step further, I propose we search all the forums for the most diehard Hammer Heads, Berger bois, TMK Kings, ELD marchers, accubondage club, partial to Partitions fuds, Barnes bros and other monolithic morons and have a PPV event that the UFC is jealous of.

It starts around a large table where we serve up enough alcohol to really fuel the fire. Then a cartridge debate to start flaring the tempers. Each contestant is allowed one iPhone to show off pics of bullet failures and all their success with their bullet, gleaned from doing weird and somewhat bizarre necropsies to prove they are right and others are wrong.

As things reach a fever pitch we head to the ring, but this is no normal ring. It’s shaped like a bullet box complete with snap lid and it’s in Berger yellow and clearly says on the floor “Not for Hunting”

The actual fight is short lived, middle aged men that are fairly overweight don’t have a real big gas tank. We can probably just cap it at one round because I don’t see it lasting real long. A winner is declared, a belt is handed out and the PPV revenue sends all of us on a Sheep slam!